GDT: Dallas Stars @ Calgary Flames - Game Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014

1. Are you missing the passes into his teammates skates and turnovers? Smh how dare you minimize his contributions?
This was supposed to be about your first post lol.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Is this ward's new pp strategy? Monahan on the left boards? He can't do anything from there. Mostly because he's forgotten how to play hockey, but also he can't receive passes there. Brutal

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
oh my god. is ward daft(or whoever is running the pp)Same shit over and over again on the pp 1

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Hahah what? Monahan has probably been our best player so far. The guy is battling. One poor pass and one in his feet from Gustafsson that he couldn’t handle and he’s been awful?

How about Bennett with back to back turnovers on the PP? Bet you Monahan haters just missed those

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
1200px-ToastedWhiteBread.jpg

Go go Monahan

Reactions: Unlimited Chequing

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Hahah what? Monahan has probably been our best player so far. The guy is battling. One poor pass and one in his feet from Gustafsson that he couldn’t handle and he’s been awful?

How about Bennett with back to back turnovers on the PP? Bet you Monahan haters just missed those
They're both unable to handle the puck. bad decisions

Reactions: super6646
Jan 29, 2009
Edmonton/Calgary
They're looking better.. which is nice. The PP's have been awful, especially the first unit. They just need to keep pushing and stay out of the box, as the refs are calling everything.. both sides.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

He did have one poor turnover that I noticed. Why we had him out on the right wing instead of Lindholm on that entry baffles me, he had to take that on his offwing with no ability to shield the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad