GDT: Dallas Stars at Toronto Maple Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I think Dubas should be commended for doing a terrific job so far. For a new GM, in this market. His insights and knowledge of the game is a breath of fresh air. He falls on the knife for his team when he shouldn't. He's a good man. Sure he's overpaid our young stars but I don't mind paying the young talent. You rarely lose when you go that route.

Some things still need tweaking but very happy with direction team heading especially with Keefe at helm.
commended for what? a team that is pushed to the cap, poor defense, might not make the playoffs? yea he is a great gm! keep your agenda though

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
I think Dubas should be commended for doing a terrific job so far. For a new GM, in this market. His insights and knowledge of the game is a breath of fresh air. He falls on the knife for his team when he shouldn't. He's a good man. Sure he's overpaid our young stars but I don't mind paying the young talent. You rarely lose when you go that route.

Some things still need tweaking but very happy with direction team heading especially with Keefe at helm.
Sorry, Mrs. Dubas.

Reactions: rubous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: