GDT: Dallas Stars at Toronto Maple Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

56 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
How has Andersen looked in his first game back? 3 goals on 19 shots doesn't sound too good, but I haven't watched. Box score doesn't always tell the whole story.

I see Bishop looks great though.
Two softies thru the five hole and couldn't make a big save on the third one when his team needed in most.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I know it's not the case, but it certainly SEEMS like the opposing goalie--whether it's their first, second, or third-string guy--always plays absolute-lights-out-hockey against us, while our guy plays mediocre-at-best. So frustrating.
It's not (usually) lights out, but Andy has dropped the ball a lot this year with overall poor performances and untimely GA. That makes the guy at the other end look great.

Bishop seemed solid, but he didn't steal the game from what I saw. Simply performed well.

killer1980

Sep 15, 2014
edmonton
Ridiculous take. None of what you say is close to reality. In no way did they Leafs get schooled

No they didn't because you learn something from school. I doubt this team will learn a thing. Dallas was the much better team until the final frantic minutes.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
They weren't great but Bishop was the best player on the ice - Freddy was meh.

Im not taking anything away from Bishop.
But if the refs did their f***ing job it would be in OT or a shootout now. That call on JT that gave them the gwg was pure bush league. Not calling the boarding on Dermott and this is the 4th time hes been boarded in the last while without a single call.

The refs dont care because the league only cares about a US cup winner. While they suckle at the teat of every canadian team to do it.

The reffing tonight was on par with the judging at the last UFC event im Texas. Pure and utter incompetence.

The players deserve better
The fans deserve better
The reputation of our beloved game deserves better...

Reactions: IPS

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
No they didn't because you learn something from school. I doubt this team will learn a thing. Dallas was the much better team until the final frantic minutes.

Lol. In what part of the game? Seriously? How was Dallas better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->