GDT: Dallas Stars at Toronto Maple Leafs 7PM SNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
How has Andersen looked in his first game back? 3 goals on 19 shots doesn't sound too good, but I haven't watched. Box score doesn't always tell the whole story.

I see Bishop looks great though.

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
commended for what? a team that is pushed to the cap, poor defense, might not make the playoffs? yea he is a great gm! keep your agenda though
Cap space is there to be used. Use it or lose it. He can't make the entire team in one year. The offense is good. Defense needs work and it's happening. Just need to be more patient. This year the goaltending really let the team down so the defense looks worse than usual. But I believe the defense will be good sooner than later.

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
How has Andersen looked in his first game back? 3 goals on 19 shots doesn't sound too good, but I haven't watched. Box score doesn't always tell the whole story.

I wish we had a goalie like Bishop.

Reactions: Jmo89

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Cap space is there to be used. Use it or lose it. He can't make the entire team in one year. The offense is good. Defense needs work and it's happening. Just need to be more patient. This year the goaltending really let the team down so the defense looks worse than usual. But I believe the defense will be good sooner than later.
yea when we get a new GM that can actually make a team better, but keep your agenda this GM will waste this core

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005

Poor, too many holes again same as before the injury

Reactions: Jmo89

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Wow he played Matthew's 26 min and he was a minus again. Such impressive coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad