Prospect Info: Dallas Stars 2021 Draft Picks

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
If we took away where they were drafted I'd be super pleased with this draft. Theres just a few players taken when I would have preferred someone else, but overall I like the group that was drafted.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That game is over now. Ceulemans with the OT winner. CBJ killed it in the draft that's for sure

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
I’ve read things on Dvorsky but that was my first time seeing him play at all.

kid is sick. next 2 drafts are so ridiculously stacked

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
2021 draft score
Johnston - B plus . Like the dellandrea pick I was surprised but Johnston definitely has more upside and this time they traded down to get there guy and that saved this pick from being a C plus .

Stankoven -A plus . I think this guy is gonna be something special in a few years . Great pick .

Grushnikov - C minus . don’t like picking a defenseman here just because we need d in the prospect pool . There were atleast 2-3 high end forwards they should have grabbed .

Martino - A plus - Would have been a good late 1st to second round pick . Enough said .

Ertel - C . A shot in the dark . Don’t see him being an nhl player .

Roulette - A . Another guy who should have went in the second round . Awesome pick .

Bar - B . Doubt he ever makes the nhl but at that point in the draft I feel it was a solid pick .

Arcuri-A . Very good pick for the 6th round . Will be fun to see if he booms or busts .

Holmes - C . Might be a depth option way down the road . Not my favourite pick though .

Sjoberg - B+ . Really like this pick . Seems like he has a knack for putting the puck in the net . Was surprised no one had taken him yet .
Anyone care to play along ?
Post traverse update would have everything the same except Johnston would be an A and grushnikov would also be an A. Leaving me extremely happy with this years draft lol

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
Post traverse update would have everything the same except Johnston would be an A and grushnikov would also be an A. Leaving me extremely happy with this years draft lol

Seems good for sure. I think Holmes had a great game vs St Louis and I’d be inclined to pump him up a bit considering the positive, upward trend throughout the tourney.

Reactions: Bfantz

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Seems good for sure. I think Holmes had a great game vs St Louis and I’d be inclined to pump him up a bit considering the positive, upward trend throughout the tourney.
He was pretty solid back there .

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Agree on Holmes.

This is now a pretty exciting draft class, and to think we haven't even seen guys like Martino, Bar, and Sjoberg yet who were all considered good value picks. Plus whatever Ertel is, maybe there's something there who knows.

Reactions: Bfantz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad