GDT: Dallas Stars (16-8-5) @ New Jersey Devils (21-5-2), 7 PM, MSG, BSSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
49811.jpg

Buckle up

Or just turn in early and don't waste your time on what is sure to be a pitiful display by your very own NJD

Pete wants to punish the franchise for exiling him 8 years ago. Wedge wants to punish the franchise for exiling him in order to keep an inferior MBW29 and then trading for beer league Gillies just a year ago.

We can't beat Pete, we can't beat Wedge.

Nas also wants to punish us for firing him and hiring Brunette/McGill/Sarge. As well as passing on him for permanent HC in order to hire an old has-been in Lindy Ruff. He will also refuse to lose to the NJD.

Heiskanen also wants to punish the NJD for passing on him for Hischier.

Robertson wants to punish the NJD for passing on him for Boq

4-0 Dallas

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Novo really is a man of the people - love having him on the beat.

I also noticed this screwed up digital ad on the ice a few times last night.

Well he really should put a 'I don't notice crap so I don't care' option...honestly I never notice them unless it's taking note of the irony in having Devils season ticket ads superimposed on the MSG boards.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Technically two with Pete and Nas.

But we've also got the reverse going with Ruff.
Did we lose to Dallas both times last year? Or did we have one win over them? I know we didn't play them at all the year before in Ruff's first year here.

Can't remember if Ruff refused to lose to DAL or not, but he definitely doesn't refuse to lose to Buffalo with all the times we lost to them in 2020-2021, as well as last year. He also obviously doesn't refuse to lose to the Rags either.:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Honestly, I think the former coach thing is a figment mostly of fans (particularly DD) imagination.

Although, we haven't been able to beat Hynes yet in like 4 tries. I think we do have two OT/shootout losses to him though? So we're getting close.

Remember, Vegas had an absolutely BRUTAL loss to us last year at home late in the year, when they were fighting for their playoff lives. The fact that Andrew Hammond made 40 saves or something in that game is really a loss that I'm sure Vegas fans were looking at as pretty pathetic on their part. One of the writers for one of those fansites (can't remember if it was all about the jersey or what) even wrote a piece about it knocking off DeBoer and ultimately ending his tenure in Vegas.

We also beat Pete at least once at home when he was with the Sharks during our heater to start off 18-19.

Keith Kinkaid also had a shutout against the Sharks in San Jose during Pete's first year there/the Sharks cup finals year.

Reactions: My3Sons

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
Let's go! I'm not calling this a must win, but it would be a huge win after the abomination that was the second half of the game last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad