Proposal: Dallas Re-tool

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
Bingo. Ritchie should not be on the team next year

It's likely Nill doesn't deal him because...what if he turns into another Nemeth or Oleksiak? History has shown that Nill doesn't learn his lessons until they slap him across the face. Ritchie on the squad or on line 1 hasn't quite reached that stage yet, it seems.

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
How about we talk when they have a full time NHL resume. But as of right now, no.

Jack Campbell at one point was the answer too.
We have Bishop for 5 more years. He was very solid this year so neither Point or Oettinger need to be ready for 3+ years

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
I stopped reading after the Kovalchuk signing. It’s been clearly stated that he wants to be in New York. With that being said, I doubt he would want to come for a 5x2 contract when Rangers can offer more and its his preferred destination.

And wtf on the Montreal trade? Just wow

Last edited:

ZeHockeyFan

Apr 9, 2014
I stopped reading after the Kovalchuk signing. It’s been clearly stated that he wants to be in New York. With that being said, I doubt he would want to come for a 5x2 contract when Rangers can offer more and its his preferred destination.

And wtf on the Montreal trade? Just wow

I thought Rangers are in rebuild mode. Why would they try bringing Kovalchuk in?

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
I think its pretty doable if you want to play a be a GM year in NHL 17 but not really realistic past that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad