Sceviour - Fiddler - Hemsky

Benn - Oduya
Klingberg - Goligoski
Oleksiak - Nemeth

Lehtonen
Niemi
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=NEWS AND NOTES]

- Something to do while waiting for Xenoblade Chronicles X to go live at midnight
- Can the Oilers maintain or improve upon the level of play that saw them squeak out a win on Wednesday?
- Dallas is ridiculously good at winning so far this year. I expect that will continue tonight.
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
TM should pressbox Hall and co so they can watch the Stars from upstairs and take notes on how to be an actual high fire power offensive team

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Dear Lord,

We pray that you comfort the oilers tonight and give them the strength to shut down Jamie benn and Tyler Seguin. We hope that you can play for our team tonight, and give us all the lucky bounces and powerplays. Lord, please be with Ryan Nugent Hopkins as he walks through the desert of unfruitfulness. We also ask that you make Jordan Eberle good again. And Be with Taylor Hall and Draisaitl so they do not receive and injury. Amen

PS: please heal mcdavid very fast plznthxs

PSS: Thanks for nurse! He is a blessing among our team.

PSS: Please forgive all oiler fans for their sins, for we need to repent for wanting another 1st overall pick

PSSS: Please smite the flames.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
The boys will have to play a lot better than the Boston game to win against this Dallas team. Was happy to see the Stars beat the Nucks last night. I think they held them to only 18 shots or something. Really liking Klinberg so far this season.

I'd be happy to be outplayed but still manage a win. To be on the same level as them while managing a win would give a lot of Oiler fans something to smile about.

An optimistic 4-3 win prediction with Anders continuing his solid play.

Last edited:

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
The boys will have to play a lot better than the Boston game to win against this Dallas team. Was happy to see the Stars beat the Nucks last night. I think they held them to only 16 shots or something. Really liking Klinberg so far this season.

I'd be happy to be outplayed but still manage a win. To be on the same level as them while managing a win would give a lot of Oiler fans something to smile about.

An optimistic 4-3 win prediction with Anders continuing his solid play.

I think it'll just make a bunch of posters think everyone is untouchable again ;)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I think it'll just make a bunch of posters think everyone is untouchable again ;)

well let face facts--the only players we want to trade are players no one else wants. So pretty much everyone is untouchablee because the players the other teams want--we are not willing to trade

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I think we win this one. Yeah stars can score, but I think we outscore them in this one.

Wonder what it would be like to be 3-1-1 in last 5 lol, hopefully we find out tomorrow.

czar99

Nov 19, 2008
Shultz'z Place
Dear Lord,

We pray that you comfort the oilers tonight and give them the strength to shut down Jamie benn and Tyler Seguin. We hope that you can play for our team tonight, and give us all the lucky bounces and powerplays. Lord, please be with Ryan Nugent Hopkins as he walks through the desert of unfruitfulness. We also ask that you make Jordan Eberle good again. And Be with Taylor Hall and Draisaitl so they do not receive and injury. Amen

PS: please heal mcdavid very fast plznthxs

PSS: Thanks for nurse! He is a blessing among our team.

PSS: Please forgive all oiler fans for their sins, for we need to repent for wanting another 1st overall pick

PSSS: Please smite the flames.

Lord here our prayer...

SoftDumps

Oct 11, 2013
Going tonight so naturally we will lose. Sorry all.

Aside: Klingberg in the running for Norris? Hard to say in my books as he doesn't PK much but man oh man he has some boots on him.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
well let face facts--the only players we want to trade are players no one else wants. So pretty much everyone is untouchablee because the players the other teams want--we are not willing to trade

Yeah but the fans don't decide who are untouchable. The GMs do.

IMO it's foolish to think player X won't be dealt because of what other fan bases suggest. Ours included.
The fans don't decide. Too many homers ;)

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
The shames beats stars 4-3, and we are at least 3 goals better then them. 7-3 Oilers , Rhn with a hatty!:)

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Hate to be a pessimist ....again but I think we are due for a major beat down. Dallas will be ornery after their collapse vs the Phlegms.

The one thing I do want to see is that if Benn starts running around someone actually takes the guy to task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad