Do we win game 7?

• Yes

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Unbelievable game. Man am I ever happy that the whipping boys around here--Tkachuk and Toffoli specifically--pulled that out big time. Only thing that would've made it better would be if Jarnkrok got the game winner, but it's damn poetic that it's a Gaudreau goal-line snipe that did them in.

Gonna be real weird going from Dallas d-core to the Oilers for a playoff series.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
The hockey gods aligned with the universe tonight. During the OT I wondered how I would react to a Flames goal and I totally caught myself by surprise at the utter expression of total joy! My family were just killing themselves watching me. So happy!

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I hope everyone that wanted Dallas before the playoffs started steps on a lego tomorrow morning. God I hate them

Stars series was the experience we needed even if it wasn't the entertainment we wanted. I feel much more confident in the group after seeing them eke or that win vs Dallas. It was a great test.

I'll gladly step on some Lego for some of those guys.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
happy-cat-14.gif

Game 7 kitty is a happy kitty.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
That was a very fun game to win. Would have been a gut punch if it went the other way, and it very nearly did. Despite the shot disparity I kind of thought the Flames struggled a bit raising their level. Legs were on and off, Hanifin and Andersson were sketchy and the top line despite scoring two goals was dangerous but not as dangerous as you'd like.

Good : Michael Stone, our unsung hero this series. Laid some body, closed off the forecheck, he was great. Backlund and Mangiapane both really good 2nd line play in this one. Toffoli saved his best for game 7 and was rewarded with a goal. Dube also very engaged. Johnny Gaudreau series winner baby, from that spot we all hate :laugh: Markstrom also solid, both goals were horrible breakdowns.

Pretty good : Tkachuk, also his best game of the series. Still got rid of the puck too quickly too often in my mind. Coleman had the puck going in the right direction usually. Zadorov and Gudbranson pairing might have been our best honestly, these guys are huge and skate well.

Not bad : Hanifin, some good some bad. Needs to be more assertive and less risk averse. Lucic was decent, threw some hits and him and Lewis pinned the Stars top line a cpl times. Jarnkrok, man that one shift where he was all alone in the slot twice. Gets stoned and then fans on a one timer. Rough. Tries hard tho, can't fault the effort. Him and Lindy played alright but absolutely got killed on the dot.

Wanted to see more from : Didn't think Kylington or Andersson were very good. Talented guys but just jittery and passive this game. Kyller again some good and some bad, the bad needs to be.. less bad though. Andersson off the mark on too many passes.

haha lol : Ritchie, largely useless. Zero hands. Less than zero even. Somebody else for game 1 against EDM plz

The City needed this win. Feelsgoodman

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Hey guys it's 3:20am PST and I'm still up. I've watched post game stuff and the game highlights quite a few times now.
I'm so proud of the resilience and persistence we showed. Felt inevitable we'd lose despite being so dominant. Nope, no longer the narrative. We can beat not vancouver in rd1. Game 7 ot rd1 wins tend to be a good launching pad for us. Let's see where this goes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad