GDT: Dallas Does Dube? Dube Does Dallas? Whatever. Stars @ Flames, November 30 7:00 MT, Sportsnet One

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Funny, I even see a little Bedard in Zary . . . I know. But crazy. And I just realized the first name is the same.

I'm not a fan of super hoppy anymore. Compare that to 2013 version of me? Oh lord. I used to preach about the hop.

Anything else, I can handle. Hoppy makes me feel dirty now lmao.

I like hoppy still. But I've come to appreciate a bland ol pale ale once in awhile again too.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I'm hoping to get some nice singles (maybe 8 or so) and a nice bottle of rum for Christmas. I want each of the 8 singles to be different countries. I plan on getting obliterated Christmas Day hehe.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Conroy hasn't upset me with his answers. That's a big phew from me. Y'all know I stan Z. But yeah, Conroy spoke well.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Calgary media always with the kid gloves for the Flames' front office.
Hanifin and Tanev 1st period goals tho

price-of-the-brick-going-up-marlo.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Connie basically said that everyone in the league knew they got Z for a 3rd and he isn't worth anything more now so they couldn't get better draft picks. Makes sense, he didn't really improve.

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I like Francis and have for a few seasons now.

I give him credit for sticking with this career being he had the background most know he does. He's worked at it, gotten rid of some of his cheesy ways. There's still the odd thing but honestly he's gotten way better. Yeah like about the last 2 seasons. I think his last big snafu was shit-talking Gaudreau oh about 4 years ago or whenever that was.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
When we win this game tonight.. oh baby, I'll be pumped right up to play some Hogwarts Legacy and/or Persona 5 Royal. Oooooo a win and good gaming. *Homer drools*

• Haha

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Interesting point by Sarich, pointing out Z has changed teams a decent amount. I never considered that could hurt his value. But it makes sense, this will be his 4th team in 5 seasons.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Interesting point by Sarich, pointing out Z has changed teams a decent amount. I never considered that could hurt his value. But it makes sense, this will be his 4th team in 5 seasons.
Yeah, I don't think I factored that in ever. It's probably a big concern to ppl.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
They score on this PP or I'm going to suffer from weakened taste buds forever! It is decided. Do not let me down.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Weird seeing Huberdeau be the net front presence on the PP. That's not really his game, maybe try someone else there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad