GDT: Dallas Does Dube? Dube Does Dallas? Whatever. Stars @ Flames, November 30 7:00 MT, Sportsnet One

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Exactly, that's what I think too. Have to love it when a guys not too scared to try things, kind of like a Tkachuk.
Yep, exactly who I was thinking of. You gotta have swagger and believe in yourself.

Zary quickly becoming must see tv every game. Love watching him progress and gain confidence with each shift/game. Very impressed.
Completely a super bright spot this TV viewing season. Agreed very much.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Wow. Figured I'd be blacked out tonight, but thankfully not.
Yeah always nice to not have to rely on streams that are significantly delayed (being a non Albertan resident myself). But those streams are better than center ice cost wise of course. My poor wife has enough sports on to deal with, nevermind me having the need to make a center ice purchase "worth it" by watching a dozen non flames games a week on top haha.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Whatever happens to some of our UFA's and if they leave. I'm really loving the effort of this team. All our bad habits got fixed after that 6 game losing streak.
Everyone is contributing and is out there busting their ass. I really appreciate that as a fan.
We're a fun team to watch, win or lose. I'm really enjoying it. I had given up after the first 10 games, but I'm really digging these guys.

Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Whatever happens to some of our UFA's and if they leave. I'm really loving the effort of this team. All our bad habits got fixed after that 6 game losing streak.
Everyone is contributing and is out there busting their ass. I really appreciate that as a fan.
We're a fun team to watch, win or lose. I'm really enjoying it. I had given up after the first 10 games, but I'm really digging these guys.

It's almost like we're suspiciously (@Anglesmith) developing a certain likeable identity

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Welp I think my beers may have cooled sufficiently. I buy these surprise 6 pack variety bags just to try variety once in awhile. Not happy when I get a coffee-ale haha.

• Haha

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I'm not a fan of super hoppy anymore. Compare that to 2013 version of me? Oh lord. I used to preach about the hop.

Anything else, I can handle. Hoppy makes me feel dirty now lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad