GDT: Dallas Does Dube? Dube Does Dallas? Whatever. Stars @ Flames, November 30 7:00 MT, Sportsnet One

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I'm at a point where I don't know what I want here exactly.
It's fun being somewhat relevant in terms of possibility of playoffs, but it's also not fun having a GM that'll sit on all our UFA's because reasons.

I want over the next 5 games, Calgary to either go 5-0 or 0-5; is that fair?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
It's fun being somewhat relevant in terms of possibility of playoffs, but it's also not fun having a GM that'll sit on all our UFA's because reasons.

5-0 will just perpetuate the mediocrity of this team. I'm sick of mediocrity. We had our chance in 2019 and 2022 and blew it. We aren't going to get another one with this current roster.

Reactions: Boomstick

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Seems like it would have been a good day to callup and start Wolf. Markstrom down with the flu three days ago, Vladar got a good home start in, no Wrangler game today. You said you wanted to get him 10 starts or whatever.

like the lines tho, let's keep the mojo and keep increasing trade values

for luck:
84x5xj.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

He's sitting on UFAs because it's not even December. You're not going to get decent value until at least mid-January.

Also, I wouldn't read much into the media reports, especially out of Vancouver. They're trying to add a defenseman now rather than paying the deadline premium, makes no sense for the Flames to make such a move right now and help a team The re chasing in the standings. I bet they say something completely different to a team in the East.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
He's sitting on UFAs because it's not even December. You're not going to get decent value until at least mid-January.

Also, I wouldn't read much into the media reports, especially out of Vancouver. They're trying to add a defenseman now rather than paying the deadline premium, makes no sense for the Flames to make such a move right now and help a team The re chasing in the standings. I bet they say something completely different to a team in the East.
Conroy disrespectfully asks you to hold his beer.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009

This didn't age very well in the past 60 minutes.

Reactions: Volica

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Dallas has been mildly more interesting this year than past years. Plus Otteinger has laid up some uncharacteristic stinkers. I'm expecting something more like 4-3 them. A rare loss call on my part. Go Flams!

*edit - thanks to my NHL insider @Boomstick letting me know Wedgewood is in net, I will flip my guess to a 4-3 us win.

Last edited:

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I guess the Flames 3rd D pairing tonight (and maybe for the foreseeable future) will be
Dennis Gilbert - Jordan Oesterle

Not good.

• Wow

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I guess I'll start early. What's for dinner gang?
I just went to Harvey's and ordered the new Pickle Pickle Poutine.
About to dig in.
Our Classic Poutine topped with crispy deep fried pickles, our famous diced pickles and drizzled with creamy ranch.

• Love
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
About to dig in.

Sounds delish! I sure miss Harvey's. I liked their onion rings best.

I hobo'd it up. Didn't realize I had enough pts for a meal at McDonalds so had a McChicken meal. Had extra mayo and lettuce. Everything was decently warm so it tasted pretty good actually- hadn't had a McChicken for years, it used to be my go-to. But it's only good when it's hot.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
About to dig in.
Our Classic Poutine topped with crispy deep fried pickles, our famous diced pickles and drizzled with creamy ranch.

I had left over Chicken Tikka Masala tonight.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
About to dig in.

r/poutinecrimes

I'm having grilled chicken and mushrooms

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad