Confirmed Trade: [DAL/NYR] Zuccarello (30% retained) for 2nd (Cond 1st if DAL makes WCF), 3rd (Cond 1st if re-signs)

Kocur Dill

picklicious
Feb 7, 2010
We are not getting any firsts out of this deal. Everyone who is saying its a good deal is wrong. Zucc has been a consistent player throughout his career,. Ryan Dzingle has one good season and nets 2 2nds plus Anthony Duclair. Yea Duclair isn't a top line player but the 2 2nds are better then a 2nd and 3rd. Plus we only got that 3rd because of Rangers paying 30%.

I'm pretty sure Duclair was a net negative and the extra 2nd rd pick vs a lower tier asset was compensation.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Flames fan here. I'm okay with this. This is basically a trade to help Dallas make it into the playoffs.
I'd be more concerned if he went to any of the western teams of Nashville, Winnipeg, Vegas, or San Jose.
How is Vegas doing?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
How is Vegas doing?
Not sure... haven't checked out the Pacific standings lately. Last time I looked they were in 3rd place.
I do know that Zuc would help their roster and make them that much more competitive.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
The way Faksa has stepped up lately dallas now has two top lines which is an envouraging sign for what they need to compliment their great goal tending and good defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad