Confirmed with Link: [DAL/NJ] Connor Carrick, 2019 DAL 3rd for Ben Jovejoy

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Didnt realize how much penalty kill time he played, guess it's not the worse deal

he is a very good pk guy.. plays simple .. will be an asset should the stars make playoffs the kind of guy you want in the trenches in a long series.. good pick up for your guys....

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
what can you guys tell us NJ fans about Carrick ? we are desperate for anything good.. lie to me if you have to

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Lindell - Klingberg
Heiskanen - Polak
Oleksiak - Lovejoy
Fedun

4 non-drafted members of the blue line cost a 3rd or less... although Oleksiak was basically loaned to the Pens

Makes u think when Bargain Jim gave up a 2nd for shit lord Methot

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Typical Nill move, adds another garbage player that doesn't solve any issues with the team.. .

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Bargain Jim needs to be active in bringing over European players like Toronto has been doing.

I’ve been beating this drum for years. The NCAA progress has been OK but don’t be afraid to sign older Euros for depth, they’re usually perfectly adequate and help you trade your younger pieces that don’t pan out most of the time anyway

Reactions: Morry83

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kinda sounds like the plan here was to upgrade the D but spend as few assets as possible so we will have plenty to trade for a forward (or more than 1?)

Jensen went for barely more than this (if even more than this) and is a much better player than Lovejoy so

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Yeah later rounds are a crap shoot I don’t think the difference between a 3rd and a 5th is huge. Honestly if you’re superstitious moving a 3rd is better than moving a 5th from a Dalls perspective. We’ve had great luck in that round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad