Proposal: DAL & LA

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Damn I thought those kids were suppose to be decent.

I mean there's always a chance that they turn things around, and they definitely both need a change in scenery, but Honka is maybe worth a mid round pick at this point and Nichushkin is considered a pure cap dump at this point by Stars writers, although I personally think he's better than the stats show but it's a risk you'd have to be willing to take...Honka may be worth the risk but yall could do better for Carter I bet

Seventyx7

Carter Enthusiast
Mar 3, 2004
Norcal
I mean there's always a chance that they turn things around, and they definitely both need a change in scenery, but Honka is maybe worth a mid round pick at this point and Nichushkin is considered a pure cap dump at this point by Stars writers, although I personally think he's better than the stats show but it's a risk you'd have to be willing to take...Honka may be worth the risk but yall could do better for Carter I bet

No, we accept this deal!

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
Realistically, I'd like to see something around Carter (with some retention) for Nuke + Jason Robertson + Conditional pick (depending on how the team does with Carter)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Realistically, I'd like to see something around Carter (with some retention) for Nuke + Jason Robertson + Conditional pick (depending on how the team does with Carter)

I'd be so mad if we gave up our top prospect for Carter

Dellandrea may be considered untouchable by management, but Robertson is our top prospect for sure

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
I'd be so mad if we gave up our top prospect for Carter

Dellandrea may be considered untouchable by management, but Robertson is our top prospect for sure

Is he really the top prospect? I thought he was only like 3-5 in line. Something like...

1) Heiskanen
2)Dellandrea
3) Point
4) Robertson
5) Hintz

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is he really the top prospect? I thought he was only like 3-5 in line. Something like...

1) Heiskanen
2)Dellandrea
3) Point
4) Robertson
5) Hintz

Heiskanen isn't a prospect anymore tho

I'd actually probably put it this way right now:

1. Robertson
2. Hintz
3. Dellandrea
4. Gurianov
5. Eriksson

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Point shouldn't be anywhere near the top 5... Either way you're not getting Robertson for Carter.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010

1) Heiskanen
2)Dellandrea
3) Point
4) Robertson
5) Hintz

Heiskanen isn't a prospect anymore tho

I'd actually probably put it this way right now:

1. Robertson
2. Hintz
3. Dellandrea
4. Gurianov
5. Eriksson

KCB's right about Heiskanen.

Personally, I'd have something like this:
  1. Hintz
  2. Robertson
  3. Dellandrea
  4. Gurianov
  5. Oettinger
With guys like Eriksson, Back, Felhaber, Mascherin, etc. next. It's this group where 1-2 players are likely to be moved from (similar to the Duchene deal).

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
The Kings will have some cap space for a couple years, but to take guys like Hanzal or Nichuskin at least a first would have to be coming back.

We can LTIR Hanzal and Nuke only has 1 year left... There is no way adding them to a deal costs us a 1st round pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad