Confirmed Signing with Link: [DAL] F Matt Duchene signs with the Stars (1 year, $3M)

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
That's a good deal for them for what Duchene brings to the ice

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
All these players signing super short deals knowing where the cap is gonna be in two years time.

NoelVilla

Feb 25, 2019
I am not sure that is a good signing. Him and Marchment will look lost together in the playoffs.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Lovely, can't wait for him to score a hatty in his return to Smashville..... no idea why we bought him out in the first place.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
Being a gm of a no state tax team is easy mode on be a gm.

TSN: so why did you sign in dallas?
MD: well dallas is really similar to Nashville, the culture, demographics…hmmm yeah that’s it, it has absolutely nothing to do with no state taxes

valente317

Jun 4, 2014
Benn, Dadonov, Seguin, Duchene and Pavelski is a lot of old forwards for me. We'll see I guess. Seguin and Benn particularly could fall off a cliff, and Pavelski is old as hell.
Pavelski-Hintz-Robertson is going to torch opponents till Pavelski is using a walker.

Dadonov and Duchene still have plenty of speed.

With old guys you’re worried about them losing speed. It’s hit Seguin hard, but Benn has adjusted.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
..but can he play defense?
just kidding- still psyched about this deal.

we just really needed to focus on trading for best available/affordable RHD

Pavelski-Hintz-Robertson is going to torch opponents till Pavelski is using a walker.

Dadonov and Duchene still have plenty of speed.

With old guys you’re worried about them losing speed. It’s hit Seguin hard, but Benn has adjusted.
you know, i thought Seguin had moments where he looked significantly better this year

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I like this for Dallas. I see Duchene as an upgrade on Domi, in terms of a defensively suspect rush-offense forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad