Trade: [DAL/BKN] Kyrie Irving and Markieff Morris for Spencer Dinwiddie, Dorian Finney-Smith, 2029 1st round pick, 2027 and 2029 2nd round picks

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Why are people so quick to jump all over Kyrie with whatever he says?

Even if he has said some crazy s**t, it is still entirely possible that he soured on the organization after signing there and seeing how they operate day-to-day. I'm sure events over the next few years added to that from his own point of view.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Why are people so quick to jump all over Kyrie with whatever he says?

Even if he has said some crazy s**t, it is still entirely possible that he soured on the organization after signing there and seeing how they operate day-to-day. I'm sure events over the next few years added to that from his own point of view.
Kyrie does not live in reality. That is the problem.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Kyrie does not live in reality. That is the problem.
I don't deny that this guy's personality is really "out there." He says crazy stuff all the time and may not be all there.

However, this is one instance where he may not be crazy. Harden asked out, KD asked out and then Kyrie asked out. Three mega superstars in less than two years wanting to get the f*** away from the same organization? That's not a "Kyrie is crazy" issue, that's a "Brooklyn Nets are f***ed" issue.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I don't deny that this guy's personality is really "out there." He says crazy stuff all the time and may not be all there.

However, this is one instance where he may not be crazy. Harden asked out, KD asked out and then Kyrie asked out. Three mega superstars in less than two years wanting to get the f*** away from the same organization? That's not a "Kyrie is crazy" issue, that's a "Brooklyn Nets are f***ed" issue.

I mean at the time Kyrie was said to be the cause of Harden issue.

Irving was a massive stress for Nets his entire stay there.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

I genuinely think both things can be true:

- Kyrie Irving is crazy and disruptive
- The Nets are badly run

Reactions: dahrougem2

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Perhaps, but KD's issue was reportedly not Kyrie. It was the Nets. I wonder if Harden may have felt similarly.

& you could make a case Irving played a big part on why the Nets felt like a mess.

There was constantly some drama, constantly due to Irving

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad