Daily vBookie Bets

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Anyone else play around with vBookie?

Staked 50 on the home team last night, put some more on the Stars tonight.

Figured, a running thread of potential picks is more interesting than engaging in the same old fights everyday.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Can I put all my Vcash on Cleary re-signing? I should be able to get great odds.

Well I don't think you can post that on a vBookie thread, but who says we can't lay odds and make our own book here on the Wings board for roster transactions?

Maybe we could settle up using Bench Bucks ;)

And I'll even go one better and lay odds that Dan Cleary leads off and plays 2B for the Tigers tomorrow....

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Wow, the Stars looked brutal tonight.

I figured new (good) management and coach, help down the middle, home opener against a bad team they would win.

Lesson learned.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Wow, the Stars looked brutal tonight.

I figured new (good) management and coach, help down the middle, home opener against a bad team they would win.

Lesson learned.

Of the five teams who had a new coach (DAL, EDM, NYR, VAN), four lost their season opener. Only winner was the Statue-of-Liberty -guy.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
Of the five teams who had a new coach (DAL, EDM, NYR, VAN), four lost their season opener. Only winner was the Statue-of-Liberty -guy.

I am patiently waiting for someone (Bench?) to photo shop Mike Vernon into the plexiglass video....

But, something about his demeanor post game (very calm) , tells me St. Patrick is for real. If nothing else it should be a fun show to watch in the West...

theanomaly

you just lost the game
Nov 18, 2010
NJ
i will put 100 on every wings game from game 2 onward and see how far into the season the vcash goes.

should be interesting.

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
in for 25 on "De-troy-it" -120 vs the Canes

and 15 on Nashville +135 vs St. Patrick & Co.

shultzyfeelinirie20

Jan 30, 2012
Michigan
Anyone else play around with vBookie?

Staked 50 on the home team last night, put some more on the Stars tonight.

Figured, a running thread of potential picks is more interesting than engaging in the same old fights everyday.

Thanks for bringing this up man i never understood it until you brought it up but hopefully we can get some more fans in on it, it would be a good time placing bets on certain games with one another like someone said above put our vcash where are mouths are

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I almost took the Kings. Probably means you are in good shape if I passed.

Edmonton really blew that game the other night with Hall turning the puck over in inexcusable fashions, had questions on it as I don't think Quick is going tonight, can't imagine they would back to back him this early in the season. But the Kings actually played a fairly poor hockey game last night and still won, don't think Winnipeg matches up all that well with them, this should be there welcome to the Western conference moment with tight checking and the reason you need to be more careful activating your D out west, think they transition Big Buff into the ground tonight.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Not really sure how this works... But can I bet on the griffins tonight?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad