D Logan Mailloux - Laval, AHL (2021, 31st, MTL)

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
so his apology for getting caught indemnifies him from any further criticism?

he should wear the scarlet letter, whether or not he is allowed to play in a club would fall under the club's ethical, social, and fiduciary responsibilities to it's stakeholders.
By this logic there a number of teams that should be banned for their blatant anti-LGBT messages last year.

Reactions: viceroy

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
I would be surprised if he had the level of Brent Burns. If he can be a decent right-back in defense, that will be good. Reinbacher will a priori be the first right back and Barron on the other chair.

Reactions: Fern

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Brent Burns 2.0

Mailloux is easily one of the most important parts of the organization as the chance to hit on a RD with his frame, reach, skating, mobility, shot, offensive skills and a decent physical game though he's toned it down in the AHL and I think that's smart as he needs to be on the ice putting points in the board not dropping the gloves or running around trying to hit people.

If he can just keep progressing the Habs really could have something here as he has several NHL tools but the defensive game of course is the big concern and I am not sure the IQ is there as he will do some dumb things in his own end but even that is showing a lot of improvement so far.

LesCanadiens

Hardcore Curmudgeon
Feb 27, 2002
West Kelowna
He's on pace to score 19 goals, wich would be the record for the AHL.
He has an uber-heavy wrister. It's unreal how hard that shot is. There was one play I recall early on where he let it go from right on the blueline on the pp, hardly any draw back, just whipped it. It seemed as hard as a slapper. It was a blur and hit the post like a hard slap shot. Quite impressive and I don't recall a D man with that kind of wrist shot.

LesCanadiens

Hardcore Curmudgeon
Feb 27, 2002
West Kelowna
Math does not check out.

8/35*72 = 16.46
You are correct.
PS: Check out those playoff stats his last year in junior.
1705255358523.png

kyne

Oct 24, 2007
He has an uber-heavy wrister. It's unreal how hard that shot is. There was one play I recall early on where he let it go from right on the blueline on the pp, hardly any draw back, just whipped it. It seemed as hard as a slapper. It was a blur and hit the post like a hard slap shot. Quite impressive and I don't recall a D man with that kind of wrist shot.
I'm not saying they are comparable overall but Malakhov had that kind of wrist shot. A formidable weapon on the power play.

Reactions: LesCanadiens

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad