D habs98 GM Game v6.3-Sign Up+ Discussion (3 teams available) ‎

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
After examination the :flyers have decided to rebuild.

Simmonds, Timmonen, Giroux, Grossman, Streit, Voracek, Schenns, Coburn, + ALL OTHERS OTB!

Looking for top prospects, 1st rounders and young players.

PM ME!

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:avs
Downie and Hunwick on the block. Everyone else can go for the right price except untouchables which are: Duchene and Stastny.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Albert Einstein said:
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

And with that I'd like to announce that the :sharks will be rebuilding! We've had a great run for a while here but do not have the resources to push for a cup. Our prospect pool is getting slim and our core is aging. So we'll be going full rebuild in the hopes of establishing a core that will be able to take us to new heights!!

Only untouchable is Tomas Hertl, however Logan Couture is still young and could be our franchise player so it will take a huge offer to get him.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:avs
Stastny, Duchene and Landeskog will not be moved. Out of these 3 the one that has a slim chance of moving is Stastny, but the others don't even ask about.

Hunwick and Downie are priority on the block, listening to all offers and 1st Overall is available. We are looking to mainly upgrade on D, but an upgrade on any position is good.

Aug 11, 2012
The New Jersey Devils are rebuilding! Everyone is OTB.

Looking For:

- Elite Young Wingers
- Young Potential No. 1 Goalie
- Young Offensive D-Man

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
I have asked to be the GM of :wings, so, assuming I get them, we will be contending this year.

All prospects and picks are available, including Smith, Nyquist, Tatar, Jarnkrok, Jurco, Pulkinen, DeKeyser, Ouellet, etc as well as the 18th overall pick.

We are looking to add a few top 6 forwards as well as upgrade our D.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Assistant for hire! Produce gets first dibs if he takes a team, if not, NEED JOB!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Saad , Teravainen , Sharp , hossa , Hjarmalssom , oduya , Rosizal , Crawford , Emery, 1st 2013, 1st 2014, 2nd 2014, Nick Leddy, Stalberg if no ufa, Shaw, ALL OTB Boland, Toews , kane , seabrook and keith are only untouchables!

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
how about All UFA agents become RFA AGents to their team so theres ufa but they get first attempt to resign them. and if they dont want them then they go into UFA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad