D habs98 GM Game v6.3-Sign Up+ Discussion (3 teams available) ‎

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl
D habs98 GM Game v6.3
To join the game pm me your top 3 teams you want. You MUST be active to play this game, if you prove to be inactive you could be fired at any time.
[fieldset="Jobs"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="League Schedule"]
  • Game Start: 6/26/13 8:00pm EST
  • Entry Draft: 7/2/13 7:00pm EST
  • Free Agency: 7/3/13 12:00pm EST
  • Trading Deadline:
  • Standings Voting:
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:

All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $70,200,000M
  • All teams MUST be under the cap by the end of trade deadline day
  • If you are caught trying to cheat to get under the cap you will be fired
  • Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as NTCs and NMCs.
[/fieldset]

[FIELDSET="Agents"]

Forwards-Habsfannick
Defense and Goaliies-West Coast Bias
RFA--sunsoutgunsout
.[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish, but keep in mind if someone puts in a claim you will have to pay half of the player's salary and cap hit.
  • If a player clears his cap hit will be off your cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • All trades MUST be sent to Habsfannick and LatvianTwist
  • Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by 2 out of 4 commissioners LatvianTwist, CoachBadkitten, Habsfannick and West Coast Bias before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.
  • Use this template
    Player name:
    NMC/NTC:
    Being Traded From:
    Being Traded To:
    Reasons why to waive:
  • Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
  • You may not make any trades until you post your roster.Any deals made before will be put on hold and will not be offical untill your roster is posted
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • If a deal is vetoed, you won't be able to make the exact deal again.
  • You may only retain a max of 25% of a player's cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If it's proven that you have not kept your roster updated through out the game
  • All UFA/RFA players are signed to their 2012-13 Cap hit. For other players their 2013-14 cap hit will be in effect
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Western Conference"][/fieldset]

[fieldset="Eastern Conference"][/fieldset]

League Chatzy-Chatzy Link

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Hey everyone,

As you have notice for this GM game there has been some changes to the rules. Those changes have been bolded . Please take a second to read over them so you have a clear understanding of them.

As you may of notice there is also a change in the GM game name. Instead of calling it D habs98 GM Game v6.0 I have decided to rename it D habs98 GM Game v6.3 to make it easier to locate this game for future reference. The 6 means this is the 6th GM game of the year I have started and the .3 means this is the third year that I have started a GM game.

If you are interested in a team please pm me a list of your top 3 choices. I will try and pick the 1st team listed. Some GMs may not be able to participate in this game if they have a proven track record of being inactive and making questionable trades.

In terms of jobs I am looking for someone to run the draft. If you are interested PM me. Thats all for now guys. Have Fun!

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

The game will start Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon. Following the last game I would like to state that rebuilding of contenders is not an idea that is popular around here. I don't like to tell GMs how to mange their teams but there needs to be a line drawn into the sand about rebuilding contenders teams. That being said the following teams may not be rebuilding- Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles. Although it can be argued that more should be included these 3 teams can not be rebuilt. Also please do not publicly announce your team until the game starts or LT's game ends

Teams taken so far

:hawks
:flames
:stars
:edmonton
:blues
:sharks
:bruins
:habs
:pens
:flyers
:leafs
:jets

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Regarding compliance buyouts each team starts off with 1 to work with. It must be used before the draft or else it becomes invalid. Even though we are not doing Free agency once a player is bought out he becomes a free agent meaning everyone except the team who bought the player out has a chance to sign that player. To sign a buyout UFA pm Habsfannick and provide a reason why the player should sign with you. Players already bought out are considered UFAs and they can be signed through Habsfannick however for example you are the Philly GM you can not make a offer on Ilya Bryzgalov.

Unless sign up picks up the game will start tomorrow

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
If I get the votes, my game should be done tonight.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
ah screw it

Not sure what we're planning on doing yet. Will take offers on everyone except Dmitry Sinitsyn. Looking for good value, not just prospects or roster players.

We'd also like to announce Foxes as the National Anthem singer at every game, as well as give her a special spot in the GM's pressbox. :naughty:

AnthonyJohnson

Nice thread. Hope I get my team!!

Last edited by a moderator:

AnthonyJohnson

The game will start Wednesday night or Thursday afternoon. Following the last game I would like to state that rebuilding of contenders is not an idea that is popular around here. I don't like to tell GMs how to mange their teams but there needs to be a line drawn into the sand about rebuilding contenders teams. That being said the following teams may not be rebuilding- Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles. Although it can be argued that more should be included these 3 teams can not be rebuilt. Also please do not publicly announce your team until the game starts or LT's game ends

Teams taken so far

14 teams left

Last edited by a moderator:

trick9

Jun 2, 2013

Teams taken so far

Washington_Capitalslogos.png

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I need 4 more votes in the other game before it's done.

Also need 3 more Produce Cup votes.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
**** it... im the :hawks :o Where going for the cup not trying to cheaply win a Rebuild cup :3. Anyways Saad, Teravainen, Shaw, 1st 2013 (30th overall) and all Prospects/Picks OTB! Will consider Tradeing Sharp and Hossa to benefit our team but they cost! Emery and Crawford can go both are good starters.. Emery had 17 wins in 21 games this year with a GAAOf 1.84 and a sv% Above 9.000!

We are looking for a:
2nd line Center
Better starting Goalie then Crawford/Emery
Bottom 6 Wingers
Defece Upgrades!! (Hjarmalsson, Leddy, Oduya, ECT. dont cut it we want upgrades!)

BigBenSF*

I don't know what I'm dooooooing

I'm probably contending but everyone is OTB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad