D habs98 GM Game v6.3-Sign Up+ Discussion (3 teams available) ‎

West Coast Bias*

:edmonton

Contending. Looking for a new defense, starting goalie, and bottom six forwards. Everyone is in play (including the 7th pick), but I'll need an incredible return to move Hall or Nugent-Hopkins.

Last edited by a moderator:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
Penguins are contending. All prospects and picks are available for upgrades.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:stars

Contending. Not losing out on a Cup by 1 point this go around. It's all or nothing.

Everyone is available as long as it makes my team better.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:flyers

looking for a top DFD, looking for a starting goalie, looking for a winger

11th overall, both Schenns, Coutorier, Laughton, Voracek, Coburn, ALL OTB + more

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:blues

Not sure what direction we are looking to go. May not aggressively contend for either cup, but will make trades to address areas of concern.

In any case, I'll listen to offers on anyone but you'll have to to decimate your franchise if you want Alex Pietrangelo or Vladimir Tarasenko.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
:sabres

Rebuilding-Looking for solid youth in exchange for our older players. Again rebuilding but looking for solid players that could possibly put together a surprise run.

Untouchable: Nobody

On the block: Anyone-most notably: Miller, Vanek, Ott, Stafford-----we also have a lot of good prospects at both ends of the ice and while we are trying to rebuild will take offers on any examples: Armia, Grigrenko, McNabb, McCabe

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Trading will open tomorrow. The time will be released shortly. Also if you are waiting for me to reply to your pm it might take some time since I just got home from dinner and I have 21 unread pms

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
:panthers
Contending.
Looking for an elite starting goalie.
Top 6 Forwards
Top 2 Dmen.

The 2nd Overall Draft Selection is up for grabs.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
k screw you guys

:stars

Rebuilding, but I'll gladly make moves that simply make my team better as well.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Will be out for my birthday dinner tonight, will respond to PMs later.

The St. Louis Blues will be rebuilding our franchise, opting to go for a youth movement. A good portion of our NHL regulars are open for discussion. Notably, David Backes, Jay Bouwmeester, Jaro Halak, TJ Oshie, Barrett Jackman, and Patrick Berglund may be looking for new homes.

Alex Pietrangelo, and Vladimir Tarasenko will not be moving unless its a stupidly good offer that I can't refuse.

Looking for young NHLers 25 and under, top level prospects, and first round draft picks from this year.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

The first post is updated. Please take some time to go over it. Also remember none of your trades will go through until you have posted your roster.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:habs

Trading Block

Brian Gionta
David Desharnais
Nathan Beaulieu
Alex Galchenyuk
Travis Moen
Colby Armstrong
Raphael Diaz
Francis Bouillon
1st round pick
2nd round pick (34th,36th,55th)
Any Prospect or Pick

PM me if interested

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
[fieldset=Latest News]Hearing reports that Dallas has acquired a #1 defender. Also in talks to acquire a top 6 center. Both players within the conference.[/fieldset]

:yo:

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:nhl

Dong and I have discussed bringing free agency into this game... As we all (hopefully) live in a democracy we leave it up to all of you to decide. If you have given me your answer by PM on either here or chatzy don't respond to this post. Everyone else either send me a PM or quote this post with your answer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad