D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, sorry, to much.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, but I wish Fro had made it. That would have been a best vs best IMO.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, sorry, to much.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, but I wish Fro had made it. That would have been a best vs best IMO.

haha, Gz for the win, i just try next game to win it again and hope every1 votes correctly next gime;) Gz again

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
Love all the hate I get. At least give me some credit for being a rookie and starting with an exponentially worse team than Fro. (Not to take anything away from Fro and Avs, both did great jobs, probably better jobs than I did.) But seriously, watch the Devils without Kovalchuk. The Devils without Kovalchuk are the worst team in the league, they lost every single game while he was injured if memory serves. So, yes, I can agree that the Caps ended up with the better roster. But better rebuild? At least give me that.

And, congrats to Avs on beating me in the final, definitely a worthy competitor and couldn't ask for a better team to lose to.

Thanks for the fun GM game and not getting pissed with me when I made rookie mistakes, guys, these are great.

HankTheTankYoLo

Aug 4, 2009
Love all the hate I get. At least give me some credit for being a rookie and starting with an exponentially worse team than Fro. (Not to take anything away from Fro and Avs, both did great jobs, probably better jobs than I did.) But seriously, watch the Devils without Kovalchuk. The Devils without Kovalchuk are the worst team in the league, they lost every single game while he was injured if memory serves. So, yes, I can agree that the Caps ended up with the better roster. But better rebuild? At least give me that.

And, congrats to Avs on beating me in the final, definitely a worthy competitor and couldn't ask for a better team to lose to.

Thanks for the fun GM game and not getting pissed with me when I made rookie mistakes, guys, these are great.

Man im not hating on you, you have made a great job :handclap: ! But i hope that these games isnt about how good you have made, i hope that these games is going out on that the best team wins even with if yous tarted with Malkin andr crosby or Just with Kovalchuk etc.

And like i said im not hating, you did great, but i have to be little ego and say that my team is better.. oh well. GL next game:naughty:

FlamesFreak4

Oct 10, 2012
Calgary
Cant say for certain, but im sure you soured some people`s votes by posting a roster without your top prospects/young kids to get the 1st overall pick.

Aela*

Love all the hate I get. At least give me some credit for being a rookie and starting with an exponentially worse team than Fro. (Not to take anything away from Fro and Avs, both did great jobs, probably better jobs than I did.) But seriously, watch the Devils without Kovalchuk. The Devils without Kovalchuk are the
worst team in the league, they lost every single game while he was injured if memory serves. So, yes, I can agree that the Caps ended
up with the better roster. But better rebuild? At least give me that.

And, congrats to Avs on beating
me in the final, definitely a worthy competitor and couldn't ask for a better team to lose to.

Thanks for the fun GM game and not getting pissed with me when I made rookie mistakes, guys, these
are great.

If it counts for anyhing I like your team better. Your forwards imo are much better, you obviously had a great draft. Your defense is pretty good too, I'd say it's about equal here but he might be better. His goalies are better. Granted I didn't vote for anyone in this game :laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
2008StanleyCupFinals.png

Stanley Cup Finals

:pens 5-8 :hawks

Chicago-Blackhawks-win-2010-Stanley-Cup_1.jpg

I would like to congratulate West Coast Bias on a great series. It was one of the most intense finals I have been in. I would also like to thank everyone who voted for me. It really means a lot when you win the cup. Now onto next game :)

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Dong, do you even get excited anymore when you win the Cup? "Oh another Cup? Cool. Put it with the rest of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad