D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

P.A.P may get smeared by a trade

Sources say that numerous teams are in on him, and a deal is close to a mystery team. Speculation? #NotCalgary​

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Hey guys , im sorry to inform i've run into some family buisness that has to be dealt with now and i will have to re-sign as the :sens gm , i wish you all the best of luck.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Hey guys , im sorry to inform i've run into some family buisness that has to be dealt with now and i will have to re-sign as the :sens gm , i wish you all the best of luck.

I hope everything is alright. Sad to see you go but you gotta do what you gotta do. See ya :(

Aela*

Will post roster on Monday. In the meantime :panthers are looking to continue the rebuild, all forwards are otb except huberdeau, strong desire to get rid of weiss and kopecky, every d can be made available besides campbell, looking mainly for picks and decent prospects, of special note is that i want a top 3 center and winger.

BigBenSF*

:coyotes

THE PLAYOFF PUSH IS ON!

The Phoenix Coyotes are looking to contend. All prospects and picks will be on the block. We are looking for an elite/almost elite #1 center, bottom 6 help, and a definitive #1 goalie.

TRADING BLOCK

All Prospects
All Picks
Mike Smith
Keith Yandle

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
TRADE

:jets
Marek Zidlicky (50% retained)

:devils
Winnipeg 2013 2nd round pick
Chicago 2013 2nd round pick

Continues the Devils rebuild.

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
First order of business as Ducks GM is we are changing our name back to The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim.

Anaheim_Ducks3.jpg

Everyone OTB. PM me. Looking for top prospects and young players. Perry,Getzlaf, Ryan, Hiller, Beauceamin all available.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
We here in Dallas feel that we are at the point that we can go either way in the sense that we could try to build a team around Benn, Eriksson, and Lehtonen and attempt to contend or blow it all up go for the rebuild..

At the moment we will be looking into prices for quality players and prospects and decide from there. Until we reach a final ultimatum here are the players who are currently i the trading block:

Jamie Benn
Loui Eriksson
Alex Goligoski
Trevor Daley
Stephane Robidas
Jordie Benn
Ray Whitney
Kari Lehtonen
Jack Campbell
Cody Eakin
Antoine Roussel
Richard Bachmann
Erik Cole
Eric Nystrom
Vernon Fiddler

Pretty much everyone is on the block.

I will be working this weekend so I won't be as active as I would like but please feel free to message abou any potential deals involving both rebuilding and/or contending teams

Last edited:

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
:wings

Looking to contend but I might rebuild instead with so many contenders. So pretty much everyone is on the block for now.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Could everyone tell me if they're contending or rebuilding?

Contending

Hawks
Wings
Oilers
Islanders
Coyotes
Flyers
Rangers
Lightning
Penguins
Canadiens
Kings