D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
:flyers

most likely contending, will listen to offers on anyone but Giroux barring an offer I can't refuse.

Morry83

14-90-91
Mar 16, 2013
:cbj GM here!

I won't be available tonight, however I encourage you to send me offers, proposals, etc. when trading begins! Everyone is available! I'll update everything on the roster thread soon, but just wanted to get this out there!

Thanks a lot!

CoachBadkitten

Matt Hunwick
Jul 25, 2012
Colorado
:ducks PM me for trades. I am rebuilding. Will not be available tonight however. Or probably tomorow night, anywhere then on I should be around.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:rangers will post a block later, but I can tell you now

Asham
Pyatt
Stepan
MDZ
Gilroy
Prospects and Picks

Will be OTB

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Can we make it a rule that teams have to post their rosters in the roster thread before they can start trading? Today can be an exception as its the first day and rosters take some time to do up. I just noticed in the last game half the GMs didn't post their rosters, or they simply posted the team logo with nothing else of substance. I mean, it's annoying to update rosters, but its hard to look for trades or know which players are on what team if people are too lazy to do day 1 stuff.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Can we make it a rule that teams have to post their rosters in the roster thread before they can start trading? Today can be an exception as its the first day and rosters take some time to do up. I just noticed in the last game half the GMs didn't post their rosters, or they simply posted the team logo with nothing else of substance. I mean, it's annoying to update rosters, but its hard to look for trades or know which players are on what team if people are too lazy to do day 1 stuff.

This would involve me having to put some effort in. How dare you :shakehead

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Agreed

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

Trading will be officially open at 7:30pm EST. It's been bumped back but it looks like no one is making any trades yet anyways

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:nhl

Trading is now officially open. But before you start trading please read the following information.

Once you complete any trade you must send it todonghabs98 and Water Knight before posting

If your trade has a player who has a NTC/NMC you must send it to Water Knight, CoachBadkitten, Avs44, Gaborikthebeast. You need 2 of them to waive the NTC/NMC for it to be officially waived. Once you have that send it in as normal.

Please use this template when sending in a NTC/NMC

Player name:
NMC/NTC:
Being Traded From:
Being Traded To:
Reasons why to waive

New rule for this game. Although trading has been opened you must have posted your roster in the roster thread before making any trades.

Thanks guys and have fun!

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

I am going to be the media in this game. If you want to leak anything, PM me and I will post it. You can't stop me.

If you guys don't I will make **** up

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Schneider on the move?

Sources within the organization have confirmed that Schneider is on the trading block and that at least 4 teams are interested in his services. More to come.​

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:rangers official Trade Block :

Aaron Asham
Taylor Pyatt
Brian Boyle
Chris Kreider
JT Miller
Derek Stepan (will cost alot)
Matt Gilroy
Anton Stralman
Micheal Del Zotto (Will cost alot)
Roman Hamrlik
All picks and Prospects

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Are the Blackhawks looking for goaltending?

It seems that the performance of Crawford this season is not up to the new Chicago GM's standards, and that they are now on the lookout for a goaltender, and are contacting everyone.

#Schni?

New development

Ben Bishop has 3 teams interested. Chicago bound?

NEW RUMOUR

Chicago and Devils talking trade. Brodeur? We will see.

Huge developments

Jeff Skinner, Cam Ward potentially on the move. Sources say you can "Bank on it". To where? No one knows; but the goalie market is HOT right now.

Also, the background story on the Devils new GM, Big Lou:

Here we go. The story begins as Lou is a young boy, growing up as an oil brat in Dharan, Saudi Arabia. He lived in a compound with many other American boys,, as all of their parents worked for the same oil company. They did very little, and were allowed to do very little, but as their parents were very wealthy, they also had very expensive vehicles. One day, Lou, Anton, and Damon were playing amidt their fathers’ Maseratis and Bugattis when suddenly, one of them turned on. They were very surprised, as all of their fathers were at work, and their mothers were baking flatbread, or some other middle eastern ****. Suddenly, a Maserati squealed it’s tires and went on a beeline straight for Lou. He dove out of the way just in time, but broke his right leg. He grew to be 6’9", thus, Big Lou.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:blues

<--------Idiot over there.

Didn't realize there was a condition on the 1st in the Bouwmeester trade. If I miss the playoffs, Flames get my 2014 pick and a 2013 4th :)

What this means is....The Blues are rebuilding.

Backes
Jackman
Elliot
Halak
Berglund
MacDonald
Stewart
Steen
Perron
Polak
Bouwmeester(does his NTC still count since he got traded??)
Shattenkirk

All OTB. Looking for top prospects, 1sts, and young roster players.

Pietrangelo, Taresenko, Schwartz, Oshie, and all other prospects and picks will not be moved

This rebuild is subject to change at any point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad