D habs98 GM Game v5.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available )

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBenSF*

:nhl

the game will open tomorrow night at 7:00pm est. At that time the roster thread will be posted. Reply to this post if you have read this

everyone is on the block i want nfl first round picks please

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010
The Carolina Hurricanes will be looking to retool. The forward corps is pretty dismal at this point, while the D looks great, along with G. Picks and specs are on the table, along with roster players. Some will take massive overpayment, but willing to listen on all offers. We feel we're close to competing.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
The Hurricanes D looks great...what? Or are you being sarcastic....?

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan

Activity

I'm going to be monitoring everybody's activity pretty seriously this game. Dong and I both agree it's a real problem in these games so it will be given much more attention starting with this game. If I don't see you in the chatzy or answering pms for over a day, you will be warned. If you're inactive for two more days, you will be fired and replaced. If you've got a legit reason for being inactive a simple pm to me with your reasoning is all it takes. Keep in mind though, you shouldn't have joined this game if you knew you're going to be busy for the majority of it.

AmadiosAmigos

Oct 27, 2010

Activity

I'm going to be monitoring everybody's activity pretty seriously this game. Dong and I both agree it's a real problem in these games so it will be given much more attention starting with this game. If I don't see you in the chatzy or answering pms for over a day, you will be warned. If you're inactive for two more days, you will be fired and replaced. If you've got a legit reason for being inactive a simple pm to me with your reasoning is all it takes. Keep in mind though, you shouldn't have joined this game if you knew you're going to be busy for the majority of it.

I like this idea. I was telling Water Knight, my idea was to run a GM Fantasy Game, act as commissioner and not take a team. Then, if a few GMs became inactive I would take over their teams, not initiate trades but look into all offers being sent their way, and make the best one possible.

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
Devils are going full rebuild. Nobody's untouchable. Make your offers on those you want, they'll be moved fast.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
As soon as this league kicks in, COLORADO will be planning to make some moves.

Stastny, ROR are on the block.
Parenteau, Hejduk are on the block.
All D-Men are on the block EXCEPT O'Brien, Barrie

On second thought, I see all the post about needing Top 4 Defensemen, thereforth, I am open to moving Erik Johson for the right pieces.

Looking to upgrade on D, get some A/B Prospects, Top 6 wingers, 1st-3rd Rd Picks.

Last edited:

Aela*

The Game will open tomorrow night at 7:00pm EST. At that time the roster thread will be posted. Reply to this post if you have read this

I'll probably post my roster thread tomorrow because majority of my time is on mobile. And I'm to lazy to write up a long ass post on this ****** thing lol.

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day

Activity

Thank you, these games while laid back, depend on the activity of the participants....if you aren't active GTFO

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Since everyone is posting their teams, I'm the :kings2

Looking for a deep cup run to try and defend our title. Looking for help on D as well as another top 6 forward. All picks and prospects are on the table.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Why are people posting there team logos :shakehead

Anyway I guess I will get in the trend :) :hawks are looking to deal youth and prospects like Brandon Saad. PM me if interested

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

The Game is officially open. Trading however will open at 6:00pm EST. More info about that will be posted at that time. Please look over the updated first post and please post your roster in the Team Station thread. Thanks

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:hawks

Trading Block

Brandon Saad
Corey Crawford
Michal Rozsival
Michael Frolik
Johnny Oduya
Michal Handzus
Mark McNeill
1st Round Pick
Any Prospect or Pick

If you are interested in any of these players and pieces PM me!

West Coast Bias*

:pens are looking for a top line winger, top 4 d-man, and a possible upgrade in goal. PM me if you've got anything that fits the bill.

Trade Block:

Brendan Morrow
Tanner Glass
Tyler Kennedy
Douglas Murray
Paul Martin
Marc-Andre Fleury
Tomas Vokoun
All Picks & Prospects

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:habs

Hoping to make a big splash and pick up a top pairing defender, a top 6 scoring winger among other things. Basically anything that makes us better now. All prospects and picks (Minus Galchenyuk and possibly Gallagher, unless its for a player too good to pass up on) will be OTB. All roster players minus Subban, Price and Pacioretty can be discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad