_________________######
__________________####
__________________###
___________________#

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
:nucks congratulate The Produce man and his :hawks on making the Stanley Cup Final. The rivalry continues. Vancity will rise again...

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Hey dongs, can we get the cup final results announced by tomorrow 5 PM? I'd like to start my game at that time.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
You definitely earned it.

Thanks. I was really looking forward to seeing you in the finals and I thought you would definitely be there...Just so you know, I was one of the trolls that voted for Nashville :cry:...I didn't think my vote would make a difference and personally, I thought you would run away with it.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Firstly, a big congrats to SC and the Philadelphia Flyers for winning the Rebuilder Cup!

We would like to thank JayP and the Vancouver Canucks for a phenomenal series! It really means something to come out on top over a team like that.

Finally, what else can we say? KLLR has done a simply masterful job at turning a team that had previously missed the playoffs for 7 straight years, into a legitimate, bonafide Stanley Cup contender. He addressed every single, minor, issue that the team he inherited had. Number one goalie? Check. Number one Center? Check. The best defender in the NHL? Check. Full marks to him, and the team that earned their way to the Stanley Cup Finals.

I don't have much to say propaganda-wise, so simply put:

[FIELDSET=Your 2012-2013 Chicago Blackhawks]

extralarge.png

FORWARDS

Nathan Horton - Jonathan Toews - Patrick Kane
Ray Whitney - Patrick Sharp - Marian Hossa
Antoine Vermette - Dave Bolland - Erik Cole
Andrew Shaw - Max Lapierre - Shawn Thornton

Ex: Daniel Carcillo

DEFENSEMEN

Brent Seabrook - Duncan Keith
Niklas Hjalmarsson - Nick Leddy
Michal Rozsival - Trevor Daley

Ex: Keith Ballard, Alec Martinez

GOALTENDERS

Pekka Rinne
Ray Emery

[/fieldset]​

This is our roster. I don't think there's any holes in this squad, and I think they are fully capable of winning the Stanley Cup. And if you agree, then please,

Vote :hawks

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Much the same to Produce. He took a great team, and made some key acquisitions to improve the team. I really hope that the best team wins in this one, and whoever comes out on top in this match-up deserves it fully (The only thing bigger than my ego is my respect for Produce and what a great GM he is. And dHabs of course, my love ;))

Anyway, here is my roster, once more, with feeling

JVR - Stastny - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Gaborik
MacArthur - Grabovski - Kulemin
Komarov - McClement - Colton scORR

Phaneuf - Weber
Oprik - Gardiner
Klein - Franson

Luongo
Reimer​

Vote for whichever you like more, and the best of luck, Produce!

EDIT: Are we doing NHL awards this year? That would be great if we did.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
You can just use mine and I will give you the admin pass

Cool. Thanks! Can't wait to have control over who gets mod and who gets kicked. ;)

Also I say I should get part credit of SC's win. I gave him some good prospects ;)

Definitely. :D I can't believe you didn't win but it was a hard-fought match with the Leafs. They had a total **** team (compared to what KLLR made them) to begin with but KLLR definitely is a great GM as you are and both of oyu had amazing teams. It was a good battle.

Thank you to Produce! Good Luck to him and his Blackhawks!

And finally, good luck KLLR and your Leafs.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Much the same to Produce. He took a great team, and made some key acquisitions to improve the team. I really hope that the best team wins in this one, and whoever comes out on top in this match-up deserves it fully (The only thing bigger than my ego is my respect for Produce and what a great GM he is. And dHabs of course, my love ;))

Anyway, here is my roster, once more, with feeling

JVR - Stastny - Kessel
Lupul - Kadri - Gaborik
MacArthur - Grabovski - Kulemin
Komarov - McClement - Colton scORR

Phaneuf - Weber
Oprik - Gardiner
Klein - Franson

Luongo
Reimer​

Vote for whichever you like more, and the best of luck, Produce!

EDIT: Are we doing NHL awards this year? That would be great if we did.

Damn, I didn't realize how good this was. Especially considering what you started with. I think it's fairly obvious that Produce has the better team, but in terms of how well the GMs did personally, this wins by a mile.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
Not that my opinion matter cause I'm not involved in this particular game , but this maybe one of the toughest to decide SCF in these games

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

efbdbe0f149d1059b84d45b7c2765a55.png

Cup Finals Results

:hawks 5-6 :leafs

In a very close vote the :leafs win the Stanley Cup!​

Okay, many things to post here, because I must keep with tradition. First, and foremost, holy ****, the last time I faced Produce, I lost by a vote, and this time, I won by a vote. It is an honour to go up against you in the playoffs Produce, and I am glad to tie the series between us!

Second in tradition, I am now, to my knowledge, 3-0 in the playoffs against my long-time friend, and awesome commissioner dHabs, and each time, I have a Cup win. It was great to face you once more in this GM Game rivalry.

Third, I broke the Luongo curse! I'm pretty happy about that, since I love Luongo as a player, and I feel he deserves something like this, even if in an HFBoards mock draft fantasy game. This is also the second time the Leafs have won the Cup, and as a Leafs fan, it's great to win it twice with them too

Fourth, like my previous two wins, I have always posted a Drake song. Not going to stop now.

Finally, I campaigned like a mother****er, and I am forever in debt to their votes that lead me past the Pens and the Hawks, a feat that I thought would be impossible for one of those teams; but two? That's freaking awesome!!! Thank you everyone who voted for me!!!

(No longer do I have to live off of past wins, too ;))

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00