D habs98 GM Game v4.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (2 teams available) ‎

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Well, what is there to say? The better team won? No, because that's not the case. This, to me, seems like a prime example of what's wrong with these games, and, quite frankly, all of you. It's simple to see that voting has come down to a popularity contest. How else would you explain not one, not two, but THREE blatant injustices in this game alone? How does Nashville beat Dallas in the Rebuilder Cup? Not based off a roster, that's for sure. How does Pittsburgh not advance in the East? Not based off their roster, that's for sure. And how may I ask is hockey's holy grail awarded? The most prestigious trophy in professional sports?? Not by their roster. It was awarded because people looked at the names of the GM of each roster, and based their decision on that. Otherwise, how is it not a clean sweep for Chicago?! It's just sad that I'm so good at this, that I'm a victim of my own success. Sure, you guys may be tired of seeing me win. How could you not be? Anytime that I actually try to win, I do. And it must make all of you sick. So you put your collective heads, and your collective votes together and you decide to screw over people who rightfully win. I am the King of these games, and probably the greatest of all time. Go ahead and celebrate your tainted victories. I'll take my Stanley Cups, and my place in the Hall of Fame and sit comfortably knowing that I can't be legitimately beaten.

Trollolololol! Just playing boys, you know I love you! Congrats KLLR! And if no one can see this, #GMGameControvery #RottenProduce

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Well, what is there to say? The better team won? No, because that's not the case. This, to me, seems like a prime example of what's wrong with these games, and, quite frankly, all of you. It's simple to see that voting has come down to a popularity contest. How else would you explain not one, not two, but THREE blatant injustices in this game alone? How does Nashville beat Dallas in the Rebuilder Cup? Not based off a roster, that's for sure. How does Pittsburgh not advance in the East? Not based off their roster, that's for sure. And how may I ask is hockey's holy grail awarded? The most prestigious trophy in professional sports?? Not by their roster. It was awarded because people looked at the names of the GM of each roster, and based their decision on that. Otherwise, how is it not a clean sweep for Chicago?! It's just sad that I'm so good at this, that I'm a victim of my own success. Sure, you guys may be tired of seeing me win. How could you not be? Anytime that I actually try to win, I do. And it must make all of you sick. So you put your collective heads, and your collective votes together and you decide to screw over people who rightfully win. I am the King of these games, and probably the greatest of all time. Go ahead and celebrate your tainted victories. I'll take my Stanley Cups, and my place in the Hall of Fame and sit comfortably knowing that I can't be legitimately beaten.

Trollolololol! Just playing boys, you know I love you! Congrats KLLR! And if no one can see this, #GMGameControvery #RottenProduce

I knew you were kidding once you said "I am the King of these games, and probably the greatest of all time" ;)

I actually didn't. You had me hook, line and sinker.

EDIT: BTW, can we call "The Stanley Cup" the "KLLR Cup Version 2" and the "Hall of Fame" the "KLLR of Fame"? Just wondering, guiz

EDIT 2: :sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Biggest post by produce I ever saw :amazed:

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

I thought this was for real. And, not going to lie, but I just couldn't believe it was Produce so I had to check twice to make sure it was not a fake Produce impostor. :laugh:

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
leaf-fan-waiting-for-cup.jpg

Someone tell him the good news!

Congrats to the :leafs !

Jesus Produce you troll

Water Knight

Apr 11, 2012

At first I was like :eek:
Then I was like :confused:
And then when I found out I'd been trolled :rant:

(also fyi this is the most emotion smiley things I've ever used in a post :laugh: :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad