D habs98 GM game 6.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (3 teams available)

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:caps

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

FORWARDS
Alex Ovechkin ($9.538m) / Nicklas Backstrom ($6.700m) / Michael Ryder ($3.500m)
Brenden Morrow ($4.100m) / Derek Roy ($4.000m) / Sergei Kostitsyn ($3.000m)
Clarke MacArthur ($3.250m) / Mikael Backlund ($0.725m) / Peter Mueller ($1.725m)
Jason Chimera ($1.750m) / Zenon Konopka ($0.925m) / Joey Crabb ($0.950m)
Cody McCormick ($1.200m) / Wojtek Wolski ($0.600m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Mike Green ($6.083m) / John Carlson ($4.120m)
Eric Brewer ($3.875m) / Mark Giordano ($4.020m)
Anton Volchenkov ($4.250m) / Ladislav Smid ($2.250m)
Brett Clark ($0.550m) /

GOALTENDERS
Braden Holtby ($0.638m)
Dan Ellis ($0.750m)

BUYOUTS
Tyler Sloan ($0.233m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $68,732,905; BONUSES: $30,000
CAP SPACE (23-man roster): $1,467,095

NYR is a very good team. If 1 or 2 people vote for us then i would take that

Vote :caps

Jul 10, 2010
Good game guys, :sharks disapointed we didnt make it farther, but we're use to losing in round 2 haha.

thanks to that 1 guy who voted for me, cause even i forgot to vote this past round :laugh:

we wish the blues the best of luck vs LA

#beatLA #anyonebutproduce

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Good game guys, :sharks disapointed we didnt make it farther, but we're use to losing in round 2 haha.

thanks to that 1 guy who voted for me, cause even i forgot to vote this past round :laugh:

we wish the blues the best of luck vs LA

#beatLA #anyonebutproduce

That was me :laugh: I troll voted at the end...Had I not the Bruins would've have had a 5-5 tie...Sorry Boston I sincerely thought the top teams (NY, BOS, STL & LA) already would have had a substantial lead in their respective series.

Jul 10, 2010
That was me :laugh: I troll voted at the end...Had I not the Bruins would've have had a 5-5 tie...Sorry Boston I sincerely thought the top teams (NY, BOS, STL & LA) already would have had a substantial lead in their respective series.

if i had of voted i woulda went boston as well haha so they woulda won :laugh:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Don't know if I want to be in these games anymore if people don't take voting seriously.

go :blues

i understand how it feels

I built a good CHI team and made it to the finals. however everyone choose the underdog and i lost

I was pretty ticked since i thought i had a great chance

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Don't know if I want to be in these games anymore if people don't take voting seriously.

go :blues

it's been suggested that someone (that poor soul...) makes these teams in NHL12/13 (or another engine) and sims it. I don't like it for a lot of reasons (inconsistency, too much work, players are over/underrated in NHL, etc.), but it's been suggested.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
I don't care if people actually think that one team is better than the other, but I don't like people campaigning for pity votes. Voting for a team just because you don't want them to get blown out is stupid. A few people do that and you end up losing a series, especially when there's only 10 votes. I had a feeling this would happen, that's why I said every vote counts earlier.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I don't care if people actually think that one team is better than the other, but I don't like people campaigning for pity votes. Voting for a team just because you don't want them to get blown out is stupid. A few people do that and you end up losing a series, especially when there's only 10 votes.

i honestly thought you eould win you had a big lead. i tried this last time and i didn't win. Sorry

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Good revenge Produce...I will see you next time! :P

STL FOR THE CUP!

Good match, SC! Had you been online for more of the game I know you would have done wonders with the Canucks roster. You are a great GM, and you kicked my butt last time. Glad I was able to extract a little revenge!

Best of luck to Avs44 and the St. Louis Blues. They have a hell of a team. I have nothing negative to say and no campaigning to do. May the best team win! Good luck again my friend, you have truly earned the respect of myself and likely all GMs in this game.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
KLLR Final

The 2nd winner of the KLLR cup is :nashville

I am proud to pass on the cup to minion

:nashville 5-0 :isles

I wanted to bump this as well. Congrats Minion! Your talent pool is spectacular. You may lose out on MacKinnon, but Evander Kane is a beauty.

Anyone who has to play that team in a few years... :cry:

Congrats! Rebuilders make this game entertaining :handclap:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
stanley-cup.jpg

3rd Round Results

Eastern Conference

:rangers 5-2 :caps

Western Conference

:blues 3-4 :kings

Cup Final

:rangers vs :kings

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
:kings2

Wow, amazingly close series Blues!! Avs44, your team Is tremendous and I, despite what people tried to say, knew you had a great shot at winning the cup. As I stated before, I have nothing but respect for you as a GM. You are a top notch guy on top of that.

Me and Big Mac in the finals! The Rangers have top notch talent and depth in all areas and are the definition of "Beast of the East"!

We hope that our offensive depth, grit, and the magic that helped the Kings in 2011-12 can carry over for us this year too!

Vote :kings2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad