D habs98 GM game 6.0-Sign Up+ Discussion (3 teams available)

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:rangers

Loui Eriksson ($4.250m) / Brad Richards ($6.667m) / Rick Nash ($7.800m)
T.J. Oshie ($4.175m) / David Krejci ($5.250m) / Ryan Callahan ($4.275m)
Kyle Brodziak ($2.833m) / Derek Stepan ($0.875m) / Taylor Pyatt ($1.550m)
Eric Nystrom ($1.400m) / Jeff Halpern ($0.700m) / Kris Newbury ($0.600m)

Ryan Suter ($7.538m) / Alex Pietrangelo ($3.167m)
Ryan McDonagh ($1.300m) / Niklas Hjalmarsson ($3.500m)
Ian Cole ($1.300m) / Jamie McBain ($1.800m)
Radek Martinek ($0.550m)

Henrik Lundqvist ($6.875m)
Martin Biron ($1.300m)

We have a daunting task ahead of us. My first appearance in the finals will be against a more than worthy opponent in Produce, a four time champion and a grizzled veteran of GM games. I would like to wish him the best of luck this series and in the future as well, although he probably won't even need it.

The Kings have three scoring lines, star-power, and a hard-working identity that will be tough to match. They have a great lineup all the way through. But, that isn't to say they cannot be beaten. The Rangers also have the aforementioned traits as a hockey team and are more than prepared to give Los Angeles a hard fought and entertaining series in their attempt to seize hockey's greatest treasure; The Stanley Cup.

We here in New York have a young, talented, and hard-working core that took a lot of work to put together and maintain through drafts, trades, player development and key veteran free agent aquisitions. We have two top lines that can hit, skate, grind, and score with the best of 'em and a bottom six that is ready to go pound for pound with the third and fourth lines on the Kings. We have a tremendous defensive corps anchored by veterans such as Ryan Suter and Niklas Hjalmarsson and young and up-coming superstars in Ryan McDonagh and Alex Pietrangelo. Together, they make up, in my eyes, the best 'D' in the NHL. With King Henrik in between the pipes for us, and Quick in net for LA, we should have a great goaltending matchup on our hands.

I wish Produce the best of luck in advance, and look forward to a great series!

Let's go Rangers!!!!

#beatLA

Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers Vote :rangers

Avs44

May 16, 2011
stanley-cup.jpg

3rd Round Results

Eastern Conference

:rangers 5-2 :caps

Western Conference

:blues 3-4 :kings

Cup Final

:rangers vs :kings
Not enough time to vote IMO...I was gone...did not even get a chance to vote...kinda disappointing but whatever, congrats Produce

Avs44

May 16, 2011
i understand how it feels

I built a good CHI team and made it to the finals. however everyone choose the underdog and i lost

I was pretty ticked since i thought i had a great chance

I know..that was really ****ed lol, you should have won. I even voted for you :laugh:

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
If I get it right, only 7 voters to determine who would take part of the SCF ?

that's a joke...

not cause the finalists dont deserve to be there, but come on, 7 votes...

(5/2 and 3/4, looks like only 7 voters to me)...

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
If I get it right, only 7 voters to determine who would take part of the SCF ?

that's a joke...

not cause the finalists dont deserve to be there, but come on, 7 votes...

(5/2 and 3/4, looks like only 7 voters to me)...

i seen way worse. I once had 5 votes for the finals

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
I know this game is pretty much over but I would like to say... Everyone who pm'ed anytime from Thursday to now I am sorry I never responded. I have been very busy the past few days so I had no time for this. I would have put in a better effort but honestly with the horribly ridiculous prices for trades in this game I grew frustrated and fed up so I inevitably lost interest... But after catching up on everything I missed I have 1 question...

How the ******* did I get to the semi finals of the KLLR Cup?! I traded for players to help my team now (yet somehow still missed the playoffs) and the price for those players were young players as well as prospects so how the heck did I get that far?!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->