U18: Czech U18 team 2023/24

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
I think Titlbach can even crack first round too. He was good last year And getting better And better.

Overall this draft Is looking good. Jiricek top prospect And then Badinka, Galvas, Fibigr, Titlbach, Kos, Jecho can all go in the first three rounds in my opinion. Dont forget there Is also Kral here too. What do you think?

Reactions: czech

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
I think Titlbach can even crack first round too. He was good last year And getting better And better.

Overall this draft Is looking good. Jiricek top prospect And then Badinka, Galvas, Fibigr, Titlbach, Kos, Jecho can all go in the first three rounds in my opinion. Dont forget there Is also Kral here too. What do you think?
lol
Titlbach has long road ahead to become even a relevant NHL prospect, let alone an elite one.

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
lol
Titlbach has long road ahead to become even a relevant NHL prospect, let alone an elite one.
If he has decent enough season in the WHL, I think he gets drafted in the later rounds. He's got great hockey sense but IMO lacks any stand-out skill that would make him a candidate for top 3 rounds. His size doesn't help his case either.

Reactions: Goodman68

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The one that stood out to me was Jecho. He's obviously not a first rounder but he played a lot of great minutes for us and did a lot of hard work. Big body and some skill... Reminds me of sapo.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
The one that stood out to me was Jecho. He's obviously not a first rounder but he played a lot of great minutes for us and did a lot of hard work. Big body and some skill... Reminds me of sapo.
If he could improve his skating..

Reactions: Czechboy

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016

Titlbach played better than expected, the cooperation of the whole trio worked very well. But he is not a comparable prospect to Benák, even though he is a year older.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Titlbach played better than expected, the cooperation of the whole trio worked very well. But he is not a comparable prospect to Benák, even though he is a year older.
Benak is a real high bar... He just set the Czech hlinka points record in one tourney as an underager.

I do think titlbach benefitted from Benak and was a good fit. It was clear that was the Benak line though.

Comparables for him might be like a mysak, blumel type. Later pick that can make NHL.

I loved his game... I hope he does real well in the CHL. Not saying first rounder but I did enjoy him a LOT this tourney.

Reactions: Goodman68

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
U18's in April.. in theory, are all our Hlinka kids elibible?

I get some will be in CHL playoffs and injuries happen but is this the group we are looking at? Weaker Canada but stronger America? We could be in medal talks again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad