Euro Hockey Tour: Czech Hockey Games

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Haha just because I ragged on everyone on the firs powerplay not named Pettersson or OEL.

Reactions: Chimp

Hybbe

Oct 6, 2009
Pettersson doesn't have a point in this game, but he's been absolutely instrumental so far. He's going to be our most important player.

Reactions: EK47

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I guess we can stop complaining about having both Eriksson and Lander on the PP. :laugh:

2-1 Sweden (PP, double minor by Malkin wearing his gold chain)
Pettersson doesn't have a point in this game, but he's been absolutely instrumental so far. He's going to be our most important player.
Yeah, he has been great so far.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Pettersson is one of the coolest players I've ever watched.
You're not alone in that aspect. He looks like the thin guy in Ice Hockey (NES 1987 or so) and he plays exactly like the thin guy, only he shoots like the fatty. Despite his great offensive talent, he's really good and responsible defensively too. I was very admissive of his size, but seeing how he handled the NHL and in which style, he QUICKLY won me over.

Reactions: habbyboolin

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Not sure why that's being reviewed.
I guess they wanted to check for goalie interference or something, I don't know.

edit: You know it's an afternoon matiné on an off-work day in Sweden, when the full crowd sounds exclusively like children. :laugh: You got to indoctrinate them early though, hockey chimp approves.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Nygård will probably be able to play himself on to an NHL roster next season.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
That one’s on Markström. Also Hägg is not really in ”his Office” there but mostly that should not be a rebound.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
That one’s on Markström. Also Hägg is not really in ”his Office” there but mostly that should not be a rebound.
To be nice to Markström, he hasn't had much to do, at all. He's used to being bombarded all game. It's easy to lose a bit of focus when his faced pressure is so uneven as this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad