Euro Hockey Tour: Czech Hockey Games

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
So the ep40 can’t even escape Loui Even when he plays for sweden.
Sweden is going to do **** all of the run with that line combination.
Luckily it’s still pretty early
I understand your confusion. I have no f***ing clue what Grönborg thought of with those line combinations. It's like he wanted to answer the Finnish plan to kill the game. The Swedish lineups looked like something created by a child with dices.

Retroglyphs

Mar 23, 2018
Puck was loose the entire time and there was no kicking motion there. Goals like that need to count.

Yeah, I agree with you. Just watched the recap: the puck was free the whole time, and there was no distinct kicking motion - should have been a goal.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Do any of the Czechs here have the game Finland-Russia recorded from the Czech feed?

Or does anyone know the TV station that showed the game in the Czech Republic so I can contact them?

After the game, the camera showed Kaapo Kakko talking to me and I am trying to get my hands on that footage. Unfortunately, the Finnish broadcast isn't allowed to share it since they don't own the rights

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Do any of the Czechs here have the game Finland-Russia recorded from the Czech feed?

Or does anyone know the TV station that showed the game in the Czech Republic so I can contact them?

After the game, the camera showed Kaapo Kakko talking to me and I am trying to get my hands on that footage. Unfortunately, the Finnish broadcast isn't allowed to share it since they don't own the rights

I think it should have been Czech Television (Česká televize) but they do not have the game online now, it seems it could only be played online while it was broadcasting, if you are referring to the "Carlson Hockey Games" in Brno. If you wanted to contact the broadcaster though, that should be the one to contact. I don't know how to direct you more specifically though, their general contact e-mail is [email protected]

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I think it should have been Czech Television (Česká televize) but they do not have the game online now, it seems it could only be played online while it was broadcasting, if you are referring to the "Carlson Hockey Games" in Brno. If you wanted to contact the broadcaster though, that should be the one to contact. I don't know how to direct you more specifically though, their general contact e-mail is [email protected]

I have sent them an email. I used Google Translate to have the question in both English and Czech. Hope it works!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad