Cyberpunk 2077 - New RPG by CD PROJEKT RED

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
No joke this is one of my favorite games of all time and I played it and finished it during its launch week.

Was fortunate enough to not run into any game breaking bugs and crashed maybe twice in all my time playing (on the PS5).

This update has me excited for sure. Ready to check out some of the new content/features

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Played a few hours, seems really good! It's like a more fleshed out Deus Ex which is awesome so I'll probably end up getting it. Between this, Deathloop (which I bought yesterday cuz it's on sale), and the new Horizon, I'll be spending ALOT of time on my new system lol, though I might need to find something else when I'm not in the mood to shoot something.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
The demo is a great idea. It could help change the minds of a lot of people who were turned off by the game's reception at launch.

The ray traced shadows update is nice as well. Might have to reinstall this one.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Gonna finish up my Witcher playthrough and then I'll be hopping back on here to do another playthrough! Hoping by that time we'll have some actual DLC!

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I bought a used copy from GameStop since they still have it for $12. I've been waiting for the next-gen update/patch, so I wanted to snag it before it went up in price potentially.
I only played for a few minutes last night, I'll play it more later today and try to get a decent feel of it.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Bought it since it was was only like $25 on the PS store, although I don't know when I'll have time to actually play through it with Horizon coming out in a couple days and Elden Ring a bit later. However, played a couple hours last night and it runs and looks great on the PS5. Hopefully they ironed everything out and this is the game it should have been last year.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Still some glitches and goofy animation on Series X but it seems like an incredibly large and ambitious game. Another initial thought is that this game is trying to be A LOT of different games. So far so fun.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Finally started playing this last night. Gun controls felt really sensitive. I started playing on Performance mode, is the Ray Tracing mode smooth enough that I should try it?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Finally started playing this last night. Gun controls felt really sensitive. I started playing on Performance mode, is the Ray Tracing mode smooth enough that I should try it?

You can switch to it for a bit and judge for yourself, but I tried it briefly and it felt pretty choppy and had some input lag. I definitely prefer to play on performance mode

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad