Cyberpunk 2077 - New RPG by CD PROJEKT RED

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So, yea, it's not stand alone and weaves it's way throughout the game once you open it, thanks!
Well I don't know if that's strictly accurate. It's it's own massive quest line that's fairly disconnected from the main story outside of some characters popping in here and there. The new DLC characters don't relate to the existing ones and don't really interact with you after the quest line ends unless you opt in for the DLC ending.

But you can stop playing the DLC quests and do the base game stuff at your discretion. The DLC happens before any of the 8 or so main game endings.

Reactions: Jovavic

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
Total. I cleared everything on the map in the last playthrough, do each ending once and that took 80-100 hours I'd guess.
I beat everything a year or so ago (maybe version 1.5?). Recently restarted with the Phantom of Liberty DLC, started from scratch with a new background. I don't love the new skill tree, but I got used to it. Otherwise the game is even better than when I completed it last.

They definitely over promised and under-delivered, but this version of the game is outstanding and moving up my all-time list. The gun play is so satisfying, the builds can be diverse, the characters/stories/quests are great, the open world is the best I've ever experienced... glad they kept up with it.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I beat everything a year or so ago (maybe version 1.5?). Recently restarted with the Phantom of Liberty DLC, started from scratch with a new background. I don't love the new skill tree, but I got used to it. Otherwise the game is even better than when I completed it last.

They definitely over promised and under-delivered, but this version of the game is outstanding and moving up my all-time list. The gun play is so satisfying, the builds can be diverse, the characters/stories/quests are great, the open world is the best I've ever experienced... glad they kept up with it.
Makes me hopeful the sequel can be outstanding. Just don't overpromise again.

Reactions: Bocephus86

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Total. I cleared everything on the map in the last playthrough, do each ending once and that took 80-100 hours I'd guess.
Why did you do the whole thing for all the endings?

Once Nocturne Op55N17 pops up in the journal, finish every gig and side job on the map, make a save, then reload from that point once you complete an ending.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad