Prospect Info: Cutter Gauthier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Two more games for BC...

Then comes the Hockey East tourney for division championship from March 13 - 23. (Source) Afterwards, it's the Frozen Four tournament from March 28 - April 13. (Source) At the latest, Cutter's final game in the NCAA is on April 13th, playing for the NCAA Championship.

Anaheim's only game available after April 13th is the last game of the season on April 18th at Vegas. (Source)

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'm more than fine with him turning into a guy who tops out at 60 to 65 point in the NHL especially if he brings great defense and penalty killing with his speed.

Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Then comes the Hockey East tourney for division championship from March 13 - 23. (Source) Afterwards, it's the Frozen Four tournament from March 28 - April 13. (Source) At the latest, Cutter's final game in the NCAA is on April 13th, playing for the NCAA Championship.

Anaheim's only game available after April 13th is the last game of the season on April 18th at Vegas. (Source)
Oh, I thought there would be 2 games. Well, it is what it is, I hope he leads the team to the championship

Reactions: ohcomeonref

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Unless I’m mistaken the earliest BC could be eliminated is the 28th of March. There is no way, it seems, cutter plays 10 games year.

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
He only has to play 1 to burn a year off his ELC
I thought I heard this but I'm not certain so asking for clarification: isn't that what Philly was going to do and then went back on it and he soured on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad