Curtis Glencross AVS Tryout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I think people are getting their hopes up too much that Rantanen is anything more than a 9 game tryout with the Avs. Roy will likely let him soak up time in the AHL unless injuries hit.

Glencross would be a good depth add to help ensure we're giving Rantanen plenty of time to develop.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Rantanen will never get a tryout. He's either on board or he isn't. It's a long season though, even if he's sent down or away there's plenty of opportunity to have him come back. Yeah I'd say it's optimistic he makes the team but if Roy wants it I wouldn't rule it out entirely either.

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
Stop talking about Glencross. Close the thread. This obviously wasn't true. Move on. We have about 5 threads where we discuss the same things anyway.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Stop talking about Glencross. Close the thread. This obviously wasn't true. Move on. We have about 5 threads where we discuss the same things anyway.

I personally agree about the rumor (as I stated, the guy who made the comment didn't want to back up his statement), but why stop talking about Glencross, in the Glencross thread? If anything, the Rantanen stuff needs to stop.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
I personally agree about the rumor (as I stated, the guy who made the comment didn't want to back up his statement), but why stop talking about Glencross, in the Glencross thread? If anything, the Rantanen stuff needs to stop.

What's the point of having a Glencross thread on the Avs board when there obviously is no connection between the Avs and Glencross?
This could easily be discussed in the Off season thread.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
What's the point of having a Glencross thread on the Avs board when there obviously is no connection between the Avs and Glencross?
This could easily be discussed in the Off season thread.

We're not getting into a back-and-forth on this. The thread was created, and primary subject discussed before delving into discussions into various different things, many of which don't belong here, and I could use the same statement of "This could easily be discussed in [X] thread..."

I had HOPED that since we allowed the thread to remain open, even under a questionable source as to the rumor, that the discussion could be limited to Glencross, and any potential updates to said rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad