HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: Wrong Way for Wright (New Management edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I'm 100% pro-tank and rebuild so you're barking up the wrong tree my dude. Ideally, I'd like to see them lose every remaining game while being somewhat entertaining but it looks like they're still riding the MSL wave. I don't think it'll last for much longer so that's why I'm not overly concerned (yet). In the meantime, I'm just trying to find some silver linings instead of getting mad at them for racking up useless points because it won't change anything and it's not good for my health lol.

It’s just infuriating to see an historically bad Habs team with the first time they’ve lost 10 games in a row in 100 years. Absolutely awful season with a good chance to end up with a point total in the 60s, yet they have a chance to not even get a Top 5 pick. It’s ludicrous.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
It’s just infuriating to see an historically bad Habs team with the first time they’ve lost 10 games in a row in 100 years. Absolutely awful season with a good chance to end up with a point total in the 60s, yet they have a chance to not even get a Top 5 pick. It’s ludicrous.

I know man, it's really unfortunate that so many teams also happen to be utter trash this year. I can't remember that many teams being this bad at the same time lol.

Reactions: le_sean

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Terrible time for Calgary to decide its offense should be skate into the zone and immediately fire a wrist shot 25 feed wide and clear the zone.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
I think that it is almost mathematically impossible. Unless a handful of teams, including the Habs win all their games, and all the bottom teams lose all their games, then Habs are already destined to stay in the bottom 10.
Ya I was responding sarcastically to all the post above me, saying we're gonna fall to 5th lol

Reactions: Bacchus1

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Holy shit is this team frustrating

jacknicholson-angry.gif

Reactions: lilmaxo

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
f*** the rebuild. Let's win every game, settle for Carolina's pick and buy big on UFAs.

edit: i hate that mofo MSL.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I guess it's for the greater good if our trade assets are part of the reason we're winning.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Let's play hockey the way we have been playing since MSL came in and cross our fingers we win the lottery!!!

And time to seriously move some players before they get injured!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad