HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: Last Place Edition (Top 3 pick Clinched!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I closed the other thread, as it was diverging away from the overall topic of this thread, which is Montreal getting the best draft pick possible. It is a tank thread.

This is NOT the thread to discuss former players that should be reserved for the Out of Town thread. Inappropriate discussion will get deleted, and has the potential for warnings for thread highjacking.

Current Standings: Montreal has clinched a bottom 2 finish & a guaranteed top 4 pick.

Screenshot_20220427-233957_NHL.jpg

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Seattle, I not only love you for the Seahawks now !

It's Colorado. So the score could change in a heart beat. But as I said earlier in this thread today, if Seattle can come out of this with at least a point, it will almost make them unreachable.

Because if Seattle gets at least a point, Habs would need to win 4 of their last 5 games to get past Seattle in the standings (and Kraken would need to lose the rest of their games).

Seattle has the tie-break so if they finish tied in points, Seattle finish ahead.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It's Colorado. So the score could change in a heart beat. But as I said earlier in this thread today, if Seattle can come out of this with at least a point, it will almost make them unreachable.

Because if Seattle gets at least a point, Habs would need to win 4 of their last 5 games to get past Seattle in the standings (and Kraken would need to lose the rest of their games).

Seattle has the tie-break so if they finish tied in points, Seattle finish ahead.
Wouldn't the Habs going 3-1-1 also move them pass Seattle if they get a point tonight and lose the rest of their games. Getting a point tonight would put them 6 points up on the Habs.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Ummm Go Hawks Go!
Jinxes are real until they aren't anymore. :laugh:
C'mon no such thing as jinxes, if there was I could say the Hawks goalie Lankinen is working on his first shutout in over a year and the Yotes would score to break it or something like the Yotes haven't come back to win from being 2 down or the Hawks haven't blown a 2 goal lead...

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
C'mon no such thing as jinxes, if there was I could say the Hawks goalie Lankinen is working on his first shutout in over a year and the Yotes would score to break it or something like the Yotes haven't come back to win from being 2 down or the Hawks haven't blown a 2 goal lead...
Well you just jynxed it shutout ., arizona scored

:laugh:

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
there you go, continue your good work

Reactions: Spearmint Rhino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad