HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: Last Place Edition (Top 3 pick Clinched!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I closed the other thread, as it was diverging away from the overall topic of this thread, which is Montreal getting the best draft pick possible. It is a tank thread.

This is NOT the thread to discuss former players that should be reserved for the Out of Town thread. Inappropriate discussion will get deleted, and has the potential for warnings for thread highjacking.

Current Standings: Montreal has clinched a bottom 2 finish & a guaranteed top 4 pick.

Screenshot_20220427-233957_NHL.jpg

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited:

MeanMugging91

Jan 6, 2016
Management needs to step in and announce Carey is unavailable for this game.
Can't see management doing that. Hes worked to hard for a return. Needs to get some reps. I think its all up to carey how many of the last remaining games he plays.

For all we know its management that wants to show other teams that he's back at 100% incase he wants to finish his remaining years playing game with meaning.

Id sure be happy with a 4-2 regulation loss against Philly tho lol

Gandalf The Habs Fan

Oct 29, 2012
Québec
Losing the 4 games last week and yesterday was really important for the tank...we have a good gap with Philly and Seattle. I think we have 6 or 7 more pts at best. That should be enought to be bottom 3 and even bottom 2.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Really need to lose to Philly, don't want to have to cheer for the team to lose to Boston or the Sens

Hawks have the worst record in the league over the last 10 so likely the only really shot of the Yotes getting a W

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
How does 16 have any chance at all I thought teams could only move up 10 slots with the new rules?
If 12 or up win the lottery they advance 10 spots and ranking upfront stay unchanged
Tankathon didn't update their odds yet but they take that possibility in calculation, shouldnt be long
if math junkies are here it can be figured out

Reactions: habsfan891

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
So we have the Hawks playing the Coyotes tonight and even though I doubt the Coyotes win at home here this game is very likely their best chance at getting another win this season. The Hawks most likely will be officially out of reach for the Habs after this game but the Habs weren't passing them anyhow.

We also have Seattle at home against the Avs. Yeah I don't like Seattle's chances in this one.

Last edited:

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Seattle has Beniers (4 points In 4 games) and they might potentially add another top 3 pick with him too. I’d say it’s a pretty good start to their build

Reactions: Gravity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad