HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: "In 3 months, turn Wright" - Google Map edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs enter the final month of the season in a dogfight for the last spot.

Current Standings (April 9 )

standing.JPG

Trade Deadline: March 21

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support.

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited by a moderator:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He SURE IS!!!!
I'm not able to watch. I. checked the score, it was 3-1. I was happy. I checked the score again, it's 3-2. That's a little too close for comfort. We need more goose eggs in the points column, badly. It's crunch time.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
Your logic is erroneous though.

If you were on the same gameshow and you could choose to have a 25% chance to win 300k or a 15% chance to win the same 300k which one do you choose?
It's impossible for my logic to be erroneous since I was just presenting an example.

In that hypothetical gameshow you don't choose whether you have 25% odds or 15% odds, you choose whether to risk everything or walk away with nothing. If the odds were 99% in your favour of getting that 300K then most people would take that risk because those are actually high odds, but at 25% or 15%, I'm not sure many people would risk it, instead I have a feeling most people would take the guaranteed 250K. Because at the end of the day 25% aren't good odds.

The point is that context matters risking 250K for a 25% chance at 300K is a bad risk. But if instead the walk away money was only 5K, then you could say you know what a 25% chance at 250K is worth taking the risk because context matters. As it relates to the draft, the difference between Wright and the rest of the top-6 is the context, and that context says there isn't actually a big difference picks.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Think I'll move from the GDT to this thread for the 3rd. The Habs always seem to play like they're still fighting for a playoff spot when I post there of late so I need to stay the hell out of there to finish the season. :nod:

Reactions: Habby4Life

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I'm not able to watch. I. checked the score, it was 3-1. I was happy. I checked the score again, it's 3-2. That's a little too close for comfort. We need more goose eggs in the points column, badly. It's crunch time.

I agree 100%

If they are going to have the worst habs season in history for the life of me it makes no sense why they would not "rest" a few guys.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Makes our loss more important
About time now for another Monty stinker to put this one away and a much needed tank loss since everyone other than the Devils don't seem like they want to win today. Maybe on this Leafs PP here.

5 on 3 Leafs. This should do it. Matthews with #59 soon and maybe even #60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad