HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: "In 3 months, turn Wright" - Google Map edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs enter the final month of the season in a dogfight for the last spot.

Current Standings (April 9 )

standing.JPG

Trade Deadline: March 21

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support.

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited by a moderator:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
See. I knew it was too early to say anything. Getting a loser point for sure.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Nobody has said the talent is greater they've only ever said that in this years draft the value between picks isn't very big.

But I'm curious, if 25% isn't small how would you describe those odds? And how would you describe 75%?

Habs finish last and have a 25% of picking first, I'm not confident but happy because they can't go into the dance with any better odds. Even this year, every single GM would be happy as a pig in shit if they were handed the #1, it is extremely valuable pre draft. Of course it can Fd up by shitting selection but that isnt the argument in this case.

Sorry, to me 1/4 is not small, its a reasonable chance.

We will have to leave it at agree to disagree.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
If we want to play this game fine, your on a gameshow you have the choice walk away with 250K thousand or make a guess where you get 300K if you guess right and 0 if you guess wrong and you have a 25% chance to guess right. Are you saying to yourself 25% is high odds?
Your logic is erroneous though.

If you were on the same gameshow and you could choose to have a 25% chance to win 300k or a 15% chance to win the same 300k which one do you choose?

Reactions: Habby4Life

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Your logic is erroneous though.

If you were on the same gameshow and you could choose to have a 25% chance to win 300k or a 15% chance to win the same 300k which one do you choose?

Can we select neither? I'd rather go home empty handed because the odds are less than 50%

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Well here comes a tie game soon. Of course the Leafs can’t put the game away. Pathetic team.

Reactions: Gravity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad