HF Habs: Current Standings Thread: "In 3 months, turn Wright" - Google Map edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Habs enter the final month of the season in a dogfight for the last spot.

Current Standings (April 9 )

standing.JPG

Trade Deadline: March 21

Ground Rules for this thread:
• This is the thread where you can cheer against your Habs to improve their draft position. Want to tank? This is your sanctuary.

• If you root against the Habs in GDTs or other threads on the Habs board, you may be warned for trolling.

• Don't bring your anti-tank arguments here or you may be warned for trolling.

• Tank you for your support.

Tank Simulator :

2022 NHL Mock Draft & Simulator | Tankathon

Last edited by a moderator:

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
That lost was vital for the tank... Couldn't afford to win. Special thanks to the Leafs referees who did everything in their power to help us... Sadly these losers Leafs almost gave us the win.

Reactions: David Suzuki

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Leave it to the sad Leafs to always make things stressful. Overall NJ getting that win already made it a solid tank night. Not much hope for Arizona tonight, that Knights team is gonna be motivated after that pathetic loss by the Stars.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Leave it to the sad Leafs to always make things stressful. Overall NJ getting that win already made it a solid tank night. Not much hope for Arizona tonight, that Knights team is gonna be motivated after that pathetic loss by the Stars.
I hardly see Arizona winning anything anymore. Pathetic organization sheltered by Bettman.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
This is the worst bottom 10 teams I can recall. Biggest gap in memory between playoff teams and non playoff team. NJ and Buffalo should be ashamed. Already have two lottery players.

Reactions: Gravity

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Jesus Christ the Flyers suck. My god.

Then they play the Caps and Rangers on a back to back. You can count those two as losses.

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
One thing I hope they rectify in the future is an even percentage of lottery chances for bottom 8 teams. I think they used to do that in the nba. Straight lottery positioning bottom 8 teams from 1-8. That would end this nonsense. Do a second lottery for 9-16. Then if you want to flop around trying to finish last, go ahead and let teams trying to develop players but still losing draft on a level playing field.

• Haha
Reactions: Kanye East

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Now 10 games left and we would need to make up 6 points or more to not have a surefire top 5 pick...

It's probably going to be pretty tight... hopefully we win the lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad