HF Habs: Current Standings Thread - Do it right for Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
I hope Gorton gets busy before the deadline.

Absolutely unacceptable if this dumpster fire season doesn't end with at least 2x 1st round picks to show for it.

With luck, we land the top pick with our bottom 2 finish, and then the 1st we get for Chiarot comes from a team that loses in the first round so that pur second puck is also in the top 20.

1st, 17th & 34th... that would be decent compensation for enduring 82 games of this mess.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
We are on pace for 44 points.

Detroit two years ago was on pace for 45 before Covid hit. In the last two decades only Colorado's 48 point 2016-17 season comes close.

We are next level right now. Too bad Arizona is right there with us.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I hope Gorton gets busy before the deadline.

Absolutely unacceptable if this dumpster fire season doesn't end with at least 2x 1st round picks to show for it.

With luck, we land the top pick with our bottom 2 finish, and then the 1st we get for Chiarot comes from a team that loses in the first round so that pur second puck is also in the top 20.

1st, 17th & 34th... that would be decent compensation for enduring 82 games of this mess.

With the draft being in Montreal, the plan was really to suck this season :o

Reactions: amethyst

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I hope we sell hard. Rack up the firsts and seconds, get some good prospects and start a proper rebuild.

Chariot. Gallagher says he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild, cool, gone. Edmonson. Price. Drouin (not that anybody wants him). Savard. Toffoli. Hoffman. Perreault. Paquette. Byron. Lehkonen. Niku. Gone.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
I hope we sell hard. Rack up the firsts and seconds, get some good prospects and start a proper rebuild.

Chariot. Gallagher says he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild, cool, gone. Edmonson. Price. Drouin (not that anybody wants him). Savard. Toffoli. Hoffman. Perreault. Paquette. Byron. Lehkonen. Niku. Gone.

He said that??

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
The way this season is going, we will finish last but will lose the lottery. We can't f***ing win anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad