NHL Entry Draft: Cups Final 2011 NHL 7-Round Mock Draft (Expedited Version)

Velociraptor

May 12, 2007
Big Smoke
:nucks

Vancouver selects D Rasmus Bengtsson of Rogle in Allsvenskan.

Bengtsson_.jpg

Guy Flaming

With the first pick of the third round, the 61st pick overall, The Edmonton Oilers look close to home and select center Travis Ewanyk from the WHL's Edmonton Oil Kings.

1st: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (C) - Red Deer Rebels
1st: Joe Morrow (D) - Portland Winterhawks
2nd: Ty Rattie (RW) - Portland Winterhawks
3rd: Travis Ewanyk (C) - Edmonton Oil Kings
3rd (CGY):
4th:
4th (PGH):
5th:
7th:

the NYI GM has been notified by PM

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
:isles

The Islanders, whose GM has been a no-show since this draft started, are proud to select (from FC's top 100 list) centre Gregory Hofmann of Ambri-Piotta in Switzerland.

The next GM has been PM'd

fong p88

Jul 24, 2006
Saskatchewan
:panthers Florida select Goaltender Christopher Gibson

3rd Overall: Adam Larsson D
33rd Overall: Mario Lucia F
47th Ocerall: Reid Boucher F
63rd Overall: Christpher Gibson

Canuck71*

:isles

The Islanders, whose GM has been a no-show since this draft started, are proud to select (from FC's top 100 list) centre Gregory Hofmann of Ambri-Piotta in Switzerland.

The next GM has been PM'd

Hard to make picks and compile a massive list when I work a day job which has hours that constantly fluctuate. This draft has mostly just been consensus picks made by you. A 2 hour window to pick isn't realistic.

I'm gunna have to drop out to prevent this draft from being backed up. I can't be committed to this one enough if I have to be checking every two hours and have another Mock Draft that I am running.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Well, to get things going.. since your autoing from FC's list..

:isles get D Myles Bell.

:sens are pleased to select C Vincent Trocheck

Ottawa Senators Draft '11
1st round - Sean Couturier
1st round - Matt Puempel
2nd round - Tyler Biggs
2nd round - Michael St.Croix
3rd round - Vincent Trocheck

Next GM to be PM'd.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
extralarge.png

With the 67th pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Rangers are proud to select from the Frölunda Indians,

Magnus Hellberg

_mg_1602.jpg

New York Rangers 2011 Draft
1st Round, 15th Overall: Mark Scheifele, C, Barrie Colts
2nd Round, 57th Overall: Nick Shore, RW, Denver University
3rd Round, 67th Overall: Magnus Hellberg, G, Frölunda Indians

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
:wild

The Minnesota Wild is pleased and proud to select Yannick Veilleux

Cataractes-de-Shawinigan-09-Yannick-Veilleux-01.JPG

1st Round - 10th Overall: LW Sven Baertschi (Portland)
3rd Round - 70th Overall: LW Yannick Veilleux (Shawinigan)​

Last edited:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
:blues

With the 71st selection in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the ST. LOUIS BLUES are pleased to select, from the Seattle Thunderbirds of the Western Hockey league, left wing MARCEL NOEBELS.

2011Mock071NoebelsHS.jpg
2011Mock071NoebelsSW.jpg

OVR PLAYER .............. 2010-11 CLUB. LEAGUE. BIRTHDATE . HEIGHT .. WEIGHT. POSN S . GP . GL-AS-PTS . .+/- . PM . P-S-W
OVR PLAYER .............. 2010-11 CLUB. LEAGUE. BIRTHDATE . HEIGHT .. WEIGHT. POSN C . GP . WN-LS-OTL . .GAA . SO . SAVE%
=== ===================== ============= ======= =========== ========= ======= ==== = = == = ========= = ==== = == = =====

024 PHILLIPS, ZACK ...... SAINT JOHN .. QMJHL . 28-OCT-1992 6' 01.00" 181 LBS C .. R . 67 . 38-57-.95 . + 48 . 16 .15-1-7
032 KHOKHLACHEV, ALEX ... WINDSOR ..... OHL ... 09-SEP-1993 5' 10.00" 188 LBS C/LW L . 67 . 34-42-.76 . + .9 . 28 .12-0-0
071 NOEBELS, MARCEL ..... SEATTLE ..... WHL ... 14-MAR-1992 6' 02.50" 195 LBS . LW L . 66 . 28-26-.54 . - 11 . 23 . 7-1-3

The Carolina Hurricanes are on the clock, and have been notified.

Guy Flaming

Using the 3rd round pick from Calgary that they got in exchange for Steve Staios... the Edmonton Oilers select US-NTDP defenceman Michael Paliotta.

1st: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (C) - Red Deer Rebels
1st: Joe Morrow (D) - Portland Winterhawks
2nd: Ty Rattie (RW) - Portland Winterhawks
3rd: Travis Ewanyk (C) - Edmonton Oil Kings
3rd (CGY): Michael Paliotta (D) - US-NTDP
4th:
4th (PGH):
5th:
7th:

UpsideHockey

Jan 6, 2004
Calgary, Canada
bit.ly
via proxy list

:hawks

Chicago Blackhawks are pleased to select C Markus Granlund from HIFK Jr. in Finland.

Next GM has been PM'd

Worked out okay for this pick as I did have a proxy list in, but I was never PM'd that my pick was up.
Just a FYI & reminder for "GMs" to do so.
Also useful to state the # of the overall pick you're making as that can easily get lost in a high volume of posts thread like this.

Cheers & happy drafting,
Chris

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

:devils
With the 74th pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, the New Jersey Devils are proud to select from the Holy Angels of the USHS,
Jospeh Labate

Joseph-LaBate.jpg

New Jersey Devils 2011 Draft:
1st Round, 4th Overall: Ryan Murphy, D, Kitchener Rangers (OHL)
3rd Round, 74th Overall: Joseph Labate, C, Holy Angels (USHS)

JOE LABATE
POSITION: Centre
SHOOTS: Left
TEAM: Holy Angels (USHS)
BORN: April 16, 1993
VITALS: 6’-4” / 180 Lbs
STATS: 25 GP 27 G 22 A 49 PTS 42 PIM +27

SCOUTING REPORT: A big skilled centre with loads of raw potential. Has a very impressive frame and while he is reed thin right now he could eventually be a physical beast as he adds 30-40 pounds of muscle. Skates well with a nice stride that again just lacks strength in his legs for initial burst and straight line power. Willing to play physical and do the dirty work all over the ice. Stand in front of the net and tip pucks or play
a hard cycle game along the wall. Has a nose for the net and the hands to be a threat in close. Has a heavy shot that will only improve and can also see the ice well for dishing passes. Can go through the odd game where he looks disinterested and lacks determination. Very raw prospect that will have plenty of time to add strength and further develop his game at Wisconsin.

NHL POTENTIAL: Top six power forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Canadiens are late so from FC's list as no proxy was given...

:habs

Montreal selects with the 77th overall pick goaltender Samu Perhonen from JyP in Finland.

DanStewart

Jun 5, 2003
Sarnia, Ontario
Come on guys.

via FC's list since Chcago only gave me a top 30 proxy...

:hawks

Chicago selects goaltender Mike Morrison of the Kitchener Rangers in the OHL with the 78th overall pick.

Next GM PM'd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad