Cup Merch

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Some Glorious Aves Jerseys here:

Really liked some of them and for $43, I almost pulled the trigger on the Nichushkin away (whites) jersey, but I noticed the blue used for the numbers looked like a very dark navy blue...almost black and my OCD wouldn't let me. Not even for $43.

That being said, I want to praise whoever designed the jerseys with the horizontal stripes. Unlike what the Avs did with their stadium series sweaters against LA, these horizontal stripes on the sleeves DO NOT INTERSECT THROUGH THE NUMBERS on the back. Lord, from the horrible stripe running across the numbers on the back to the lobster bib front those things were ugly as f.

While scrolling through these, I did pause and have to question why there is an Adidas Avalanche Burgandy 2022 Stanley Cup Champions Home Authentic USA Flag Stitched NHL Jersey for Makar, Burakovsky, Landeskog, Rantanen, MacKinnon, Girard, Kadri, Toews, Nichushkin, and Byram who are not US Americans, but they don't have one for LOC who is from Texas. Also, all those authentic 2022 jerseys with Burakovsky and Kadri...they'll never actually get one themselves.

Still, it's a shame about the away jersey's having a completely different blue from the ones the team wears. Otherwise, I might've actually ended up with a bunch...the cost of Nuke, Lehks, Byram, EJ and Landeskog combined is about what my wife paid for my authentic CCM back in 01. But in all honesty, I kinda quit wearing jerseys quite some time ago, so they would probably find a place in the office dominating a complete wall.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
My Nichsuhkin away jersey came in the mail this week. Not Stanley Cup as they were sold out of them by the time I ordered(Same day we signed him)... But still super hyped to have it.

Not sure if I'll be around to get to Edmonton or Calgary for any games this season but I know what Jersey I'll be wearing if I do get to one.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
My Nichsuhkin away jersey came in the mail this week. Not Stanley Cup as they were sold out of them by the time I ordered(Same day we signed him)... But still super hyped to have it.

Not sure if I'll be around to get to Edmonton or Calgary for any games this season but I know what Jersey I'll be wearing if I do get to one.
You have impeccable tastes.

Reactions: The Moops

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
View attachment 574804
So I got my jersey from fanatics.

This is the second one I ordered, first was too large, my fault, but on that one the captains c was basically on my back. This one is properly sized, but the C is still basically in my arm pit.

I have never ordered one with a letter on it. Is this normal? Or are they placing the C in the wrong spot? Not sure if I should complain or not.
Had to flip the image as it was skewing my opinion.

The logo looks like pretty rough already. Also yeah the C looks off. And the blue of the jersey is closer to the 90s jersey than the current.

Personally I avoid getting fanatics jerseys for reasons like this, but at the same time you’re repping a solid player’s jersey. 🙂

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
:laugh: I said after we won the cup if they managed to re-sign Val, I was buying a Nichushkin Jersey.

Definitely my favorite player on this team.
Yeah that was kinda like my deal with myself if Colorado won. I said I’d put whoever won the Conn Smythe on the back of my reverse retro. Although I’m bummed that Jack Johnson got robbed of the award; Makar is a decent consolation prize.

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
I’m still waiting for my. Cup Landy jersey I ordered from altitude on 6/27.

I did get my Mack home from adidas though and bought a cup and A patch. No idea where to bring it to get them put on though at this point.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
If anyone knows where I can find a true Authentic Nuke sweater at this point I'd appreciate it. I would hate to have to wait till next season.

Some Glorious Aves Jerseys here:

Also has anyone ordered from this site? I'm looking to get a knockoff for my GF and this seems perfect.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
If anyone knows where I can find a true Authentic Nuke sweater at this point I'd appreciate it. I would hate to have to wait till next season.

Also has anyone ordered from this site? I'm looking to get a knockoff for my GF and this seems perfect.
I haven't bought from this site before, but I've gotten a few from "EC Seller" and they were incredible. You'd never be able to tell they were fake

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
Really liked some of them and for $43, I almost pulled the trigger on the Nichushkin away (whites) jersey, but I noticed the blue used for the numbers looked like a very dark navy blue...almost black and my OCD wouldn't let me. Not even for $43.

That being said, I want to praise whoever designed the jerseys with the horizontal stripes. Unlike what the Avs did with their stadium series sweaters against LA, these horizontal stripes on the sleeves DO NOT INTERSECT THROUGH THE NUMBERS on the back. Lord, from the horrible stripe running across the numbers on the back to the lobster bib front those things were ugly as f.

While scrolling through these, I did pause and have to question why there is an Adidas Avalanche Burgandy 2022 Stanley Cup Champions Home Authentic USA Flag Stitched NHL Jersey for Makar, Burakovsky, Landeskog, Rantanen, MacKinnon, Girard, Kadri, Toews, Nichushkin, and Byram who are not US Americans, but they don't have one for LOC who is from Texas. Also, all those authentic 2022 jerseys with Burakovsky and Kadri...they'll never actually get one themselves.

Still, it's a shame about the away jersey's having a completely different blue from the ones the team wears. Otherwise, I might've actually ended up with a bunch...the cost of Nuke, Lehks, Byram, EJ and Landeskog combined is about what my wife paid for my authentic CCM back in 01. But in all honesty, I kinda quit wearing jerseys quite some time ago, so they would probably find a place in the office dominating a complete wall.
Yeah it’s obviously a knock off company from China. I was in shock when I saw some of those odd designs. I just wanted everyone to see it but I would be super skeptical of ordering one. Who knows what you would actually end up with.

Everybody is American! Go USA!🤣

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
So, my glass came in a few days ago and now I'm covered for beverages during both morning and night. Feels nice.

20220731_221244.jpg

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
So today I was scrolling through some championship memorabilia and stumbled upon some floormats for cars and all I could think was thank god Zannon wasn't ever on a Championship team. The thought of someone selling the team's logo on something designed for your feet to rest on would be more than his poor heart could bare.

1660541542168.png

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'm finally getting around to ordering mine. Why doesn't Altitude Authentics have any plush Bernie toys to buy?

ThatAvsGamer

Feb 21, 2013
Ontario
Estimated arrival is January 6th for a signed photo? Are you sure it's been signed already? *LOL*
Huh? Why would it be signed already if the arrival date was then.. why are you so worried about this?

I think you need to find a life if an arrival date for something you didn’t even purchase is bothering you so much

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad