Cup Merch

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
I think I’ve just about bought everything. It’s only just starting to trickle in now. Took a while to ship everything.

Received
Locker room tshirt
Locker room hat
Different champs shirt (wife’s)
Car decal
Polo

Still waiting on
Finals puck
Flag
Pint glasses
Onesie for the baby
Locker room shirt for the toddler

I really like our championship logo. They changed it up this year and did a good job. Since it’s pretty simple I don’t think it’ll look dated.

If anybody has any leads on better polo shirts, I’m all ears. Would love to have something I could wear to work. The fanatics one I got is basically see through. Very cheap. I think altitude authentics had some like the broadcast crew wore at the parade but they’re long gone. Can’t find anything else at all.

In general I think sports teams miss out on the understated stuff.

Like the pint glass I posted higher up, it sold out instantly but they now are selling these super stand out ish ones.

As I have gotten older I still like a lot of things that when you go hard with the branding it’s not so cool to have anymore. The simple/understated/classier versions of things are not produced enough imo. They really miss out on those opportunities.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
5364C935-5815-4F64-AF80-B2952A0833D2.jpeg
769AD59F-5F2D-4578-99C6-74A9CD14B5EE.jpeg
3EB881F2-22DC-4AC3-9CD8-151FF871A44F.jpeg

Pint glass set just showed up today. I have to say they look sharper than I thought they would. 100% hand wash things, kinda glad now it was a set of two, I will probably keep one as a collectors thing and use one and not have to worry about wear. 100% recommended buy if you are into this type of item.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: Chiarelli

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
2022 hypothetical champs!

With bulletin points like
*if only the refs were on our side
*if only Drai wasn’t hurt
*if only Nurse wasn’t hurt
*if only Smith didn’t suck
Avs are paper tigers according to Oiler fans. Some still feel this way even though the Avs went through Vasi without any goaltending of their own.

Reactions: Gruyeriev

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
They have Avs bobbleheads holding the cup over at FOCO. I got the MacKinnon one and also ordered a mini Stanley cup with the Avs logo.

From the NHL store, just a cup champs puck and the framed cup finals patch.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I couldn't help myself and bought a bunch of shit I don't really need. But my internal justification for it is that I wasn't old enough the last time they won in 2001 (only 15) to really get what I wanted to get. So this time around I've bought the following:

Official Stanley Cup Locker Room/On Ice Shirt: Whole family (5 of us)
Official Stanley Cup Locker Room/On Ice Hat: 1 for me
Burgundy 3x Cup Champs ringer shirt: 1 for me
Cup Champs Racerback Tank Top: 1 for MrsRL
Cup Champs Mini Hockey Stick: 1 for my BABY BOY HARRISON!
Cup Champs Puck: 1 for me
Team Photo Cup Champs Puck: 1 for me

And then various little things: new key lanyard, pennant for the office, and then the magnet.

Spent way too much.

Last edited:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Is the Fanatics store stuff worth getting? Everything I've ever read on HF says the quality of basically everything they do is crap, but I'd obviously still like to have something.

Reactions: UncleRisto

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Is the Fanatics store stuff worth getting? Everything I've ever read on HF says the quality of basically everything they do is crap, but I'd obviously still like to have something.

I haven't worn my shirt really yet, but if you want the official on-ice stuff, there's no way around it.

Even if you went through Altitude Authentics, you're still buying items that are fulfilled by Fanatics, unfortunately.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com

Quality seems fine to me.

Only thing is that with a shirt like the one the players are wearing is that it will wear with washing, it’s the type of shirt it is. So if you want one to save, buy two.

Same for the pint glasses as an example, they are good quality but are not meant for every day use.

Their customer service also seems good, so there is that.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Honestly thinking about return this, the quality on the print is not very good. I was expecting photo paper quality on the print but it almost looks like it's just printed on paper.
1658175507847.png

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Quality seems fine to me.

Only thing is that with a shirt like the one the players are wearing is that it will wear with washing, it’s the type of shirt it is. So if you want one to save, buy two.

Same for the pint glasses as an example, they are good quality but are not meant for every day use.

Their customer service also seems good, so there is that.
Yeah just don't get a Fanatics jersey :laugh: the whole main logo is just one piece of flat vinyl and the whole thing feels thin. Idk, the full price for an authentic is worth it to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad