Recalled/Assigned: Cunningham recalled

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Essh... we only have one right handed shot on the wings in the form of Nick Johnson with Iginla out. I know it's not that big of a deal, but something about that bothers me. We should have called up Knight ( RH shot ).

Fair Warning

Nov 15, 2006
Grafton, MA
New Bruins uniforms:

redshirts.jpg

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I'd be kind of surprised if Iggy misses a game over that, especially since he returned during the game.

I've done that exact thing to my finger before (only it was the pinky) playing hockey when I went to make a glove save on a slap shot without my glove :)facepalm: bad reflexes) and surprisingly as nasty as it looked, it didn't really hurt that much.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
I think julien needs to call the Habs coach and ask them how they play a small sized game. Mucking the boards is continually getting to be a weaker option for strategy for this team.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Not sure where it belongs but I thought I just read DJ Bean say Paille upped for one more year on Twitter? ?

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Joe Haggerty ‏@HackswithHaggs 2m
Per a source, Jarome Iginla and his formerly mangled left ring finger have been "cleared to play" tomorrow vs. Flames

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Awright....for the 3rd time, it was a totally sarcastic post, in response to a post full of what I thought was a totally stupid way of thinking.

Every single word of it was tongue in cheek!

I've really got to remember to use the thingies....:sarcasm:

Edit: My mind is blown that ANYONE took that post seriously.

Can probably be chalked up to the 100,000 tons of crap that has been spewed about our teamfor the past week.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This is quite the team we're putting together these days. Droppin' like flies.
Well at least a lot guys in Prov are getting a taste of NHL experience. And there's not really many important games coming. It's probably the best time out of the entire system to have the team in shambles.

Kirk- NEHJ

Aug 22, 2002
CAV Country!
www.hockeyjournal.com
Do you think the Bruins were going to get Lucic's opinion on a guy he never played with?

It didn't happen, period. Not the way HHAW described it- Lucic did advocate for Cunningham- the player he actually skated with & would know something about on the ice- not as a workout buddy.

But don't mind me or anything- I only talked to Bruins management, Cunningham's agent & Malkoc about it How on earth would HHAW know Lucic told management to draft Gallagher too? Answer- because he didn't.

Central Scrutinizer

Lord of Song
Jan 6, 2010
montreal
Do you think the Bruins were going to get Lucic's opinion on a guy he never played with?

It didn't happen, period. Not the way HHAW described it- Lucic did advocate for Cunningham- the player he actually skated with & would know something about on the ice- not as a workout buddy.

But don't mind me or anything- I only talked to Bruins management, Cunningham's agent & Malkoc about it How on earth would HHAW know Lucic told management to draft Gallagher too? Answer- because he didn't.
I am curious to see Gallagher"s second half numbers this year. He plays much bigger than he is, he is always around the net, gets in goalies faces.

I have noticed that Eastern conference teams have stopped giving gallagher the benefit of the doubt when he is buzzing around the net. The word is out and Eastern conference teams are making him pay for going to the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad