GDT: CTC Open Saturday to watch Sens/Flyers - Game Starts at 12:30 pm

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I'm hoping at some point in the future for away games they can have the players re-created in the home rink with holographics. Then you could still watch the game even though the players aren't really there.

then, could also just watch the holograms at home in your backyard or in living room And could stand at center ice or behind the net!!:amazed:

Kanata

Oct 16, 2014
When the store has had discounts before has it extended to game worn jerseys?

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Amazing how we don't have to rely on other teams now. Just win.

Everything goes right leading up to game 82.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
The Sens Store will have a one-day sale for fans in attendance at Canadian Tire Centre on Saturday, with all regular-priced merchandise being sold at 50 per cent off.
Fans will also receive a 50 per cent discount on concessions, with a limited menu available.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
The Sens Store will have a one-day sale for fans in attendance at Canadian Tire Centre on Saturday, with all regular-priced merchandise being sold at 50 per cent off.
Fans will also receive a 50 per cent discount on concessions, with a limited menu available.

Now I wish I could go. Pick my self up a heritage classic Wiercioch

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yes interesting idea. It certainly could be possible in the near future.

Could you actually sell tickets to watch it? If you could virtually watch a game in an actual arena? Maybe big games.

then, could also just watch the holograms at home in your backyard or in living room And could stand at center ice or behind the net!!:amazed:

I don't see consumer-level technology handling that load, plus the feed would probably be proprietary and sent via a secure channel. Only broadcasting companies would have the rights.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
I attended both the bruins loss and the rangers loss, so I will dutifully stay home.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I attended both the bruins loss and the rangers loss, so I will dutifully stay home.

I'm 0-2 in attending any playoff 'clinching' scenarios (Game 7 vs Devils, Game 6 vs Rangers). Not going to risk anything and watching this one at home too :laugh:

We make the playoffs though, I'll still go for Game 6 tickets as soon as they're available.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Ha. I'm 0-2 this season as well (Carolina loss and the first 'Do or Die' game gainst the Bruins), so i'm staying away regardless this season. That being said, it has just as much to do with my lack of disposable income for playoff tickets, but I'm superstitious when it comes to that stuff too, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad