GDT: CTC Open Saturday to watch Sens/Flyers - Game Starts at 12:30 pm

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
i'm torn.. 5-0 @ the bar, but CTC would be fun... if they serve beer on Sat, could I count it as a bar ? help me !!!

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Personally not a fan of watching a game on a jumbotron at CTC did it for the Rangers game 7 game not too long ago and it just felt kind of awks.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
My gf is a pre-school teacher and has had her class sing the Cheechoo song for each Sens win beginning with Hammy being called up. However, they missed singing the song vs NYR last game and Fla game, and of course weekend games. She can't even have them sing it tomorrow in advance of the Saturday game because school is closed.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I'm hoping at some point in the future for away games they can have the players re-created in the home rink with holographics. Then you could still watch the game even though the players aren't really there.

jg729

Oct 25, 2011
Toronto
The teams usually doesn't play well in afternoon games. We have to learn to finish, put the pressure on them all game at clinch it!

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
Ottawa!!! You're next!!!!

More Canadian teams in the playoffs please!!!

Let's get this Red & White post-season flag going !!!!

I cheered so hard when you guys whopped the Rangers :D

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The teams usually doesn't play well in afternoon games. We have to learn to finish, put the pressure on them all game at clinch it!

We won all of our afternoon games this season if i recall correctly. 2 of them were against Boston as a matter of fact.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
I'm hoping at some point in the future for away games they can have the players re-created in the home rink with holographics. Then you could still watch the game even though the players aren't really there.

Yes interesting idea. It certainly could be possible in the near future.

Could you actually sell tickets to watch it? If you could virtually watch a game in an actual arena? Maybe big games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad